Neutron Star Collision (7)

Start from the beginning

Rosalie held out her hand towards Charlie, "It's nice to meet you Mr. Swan."

Charlie nodded at her shaking her hand, "Just call me Charlie." He pulled his hand back and put it in his pocket, "You're Dr. Cullen's daughter, right?"

Rosalie nodded confirming his question, "Yes."

"She was going to take me to her house to join her family in a baseball game." Noah said making Charlie look at him.

"Really?" Charlie asked before looking at Rosalie, "Is your family a fan of baseball."

"I'm not a big fan of watching it, but I do enjoy playing a game of it for fun." Rosalie explained before smiling, "My brother, Emmett, however, loves to watch and play sports."

Charlie nodded smiling glad that his son found someone who enjoys sports, "Well, I'm sure I would enjoy watching a game with him if I ever met him."

"Well, we are going to head to my room before we leave." Noah said glad that his dad liked Rosalie.

"It was nice to meet you Charlie." Rosalie said as Noah guided her up the stairs.

"Nice meeting you too, Rosalie." Charlie said watching them go up before walking back into the kitchen thinking of Noah and Rosalie.

Noah walked into his room setting his bag on to floor next to his closet. Rosalie sat down on his bed watching him look through his closet.

"You and your dad seem to be alike." Rosalie said making Noah laugh a bit.

"I don't know Bella is more similar in personality with him." Noah said as he pulled out a plain white t-shirt and a white Mariners jersey.

"I noticed that as well." Rosalie said watching him take off his shirt and put on the plain white one. She must admit that he was in good shape.

Noah pulled down the shirt and slipped the jersey on. He looked up and saw Rosalie eyeing him which made him smirk at her. "You see something you liked."

Rosalie rolled her eyes turning to look around his room to see what was in it. While this wasn't the first time being in his room she never got the chance to really look around in it. It definitely showed his personality. She saw a picture that was on his desk with some people in it. She got up and walked over to it to see it closer.

"Who are they?" Rosalie asked picking up the picture and showing it to Noah.

Noah looked over and looked at the picture she was holding. "Oh those are my friends back in Phoenix."

"Do you miss them?" Rosalie asked looking up from it to look at him.

"Yeah I do, but we keep in touch through emails and calls." Noah said before grabbing a baseball cap. "Ready to go?"

***