Part-18

Renu was waiting with the arti thal to welcome newly wed couple. But chuckled after looking at them as randhir was carrying sanyu who was already asleep in his arms.
Randhir:ma sanyu sogai
Renu:koi nai randhir voh tak gayi thi na toh sogai hogi tum use room mein lekhe jav aur tum bhi sojav(caring his cheeks)
Randhir nodded in yes and carried her to his room. Randhir slowly made her sit on the bed and removed the chunri from her head and then slowly removed the jewellery and opened her hair so that she can sleep comfortably then he made her lay on the bed.
Soon randhir to freshen up and laid beside her and pecked her forehead and pulled her near him.soon randhir was in deep slumber.
It was morning when sanyu opened her eyes and struggled to come out of randhir's hold which made randhir to wake up from his sleep.
Randhir:sanyu kya kar rahe ho ap
Sanyu:Ron pari ko bhai ke pass jana
Randhir pulled her and made her sleep on him.
Randhir:shona bhai abhi bhi sorahe hai toh ap bhi sojav(patted her head)
Sanyu:haww tumhe kaise pata
Randhir:bhai ne hi bola muje thodi der pehle abhi ap sojav(pecked her forehead)
Sanyu:sachi na
Randhir:muchi na (smiled)
Sanyu:toh tumbhi sojav.
Sanyu too slept on randhir by hugging him .

Do vote and comment😊
Dnt worry I knw it's small part but I l try to post nxt part by morning
So vote soonish target 100