Chapter 6

Thanks to everyone who has been reading and supporting, I have decided to throw in a few POVs. Plus I would really appreciate any feedback, comments and lots of votes if possible.

Also thanks to the new fans, I really appreciate you guys...

Enjoy!!!!!! Kate Pictured

*******************************************************************************************************

Kate

I awoke on a cold concrete floor, I could barely open my eyes but I got the impression that there wasn't much to see anyways, where ever I was it was dark, damp and smelt terrible. I could smell a mixture of rust and definitely urine. When I tried to sit up pain flooded my body and I felt like I was hit by a large truck.

Where the heck am I, and why was I in so much pain, I tried to recall the last thing that took place. Oh that's right the firm I worked at had won a big case and I was a major part of it, I wanted to celebrate and needed my best friend with me.

I remember trying hard to convince Simone to come clubbing with me, even if it was for a couple of hours, some dancing and maybe knock back a few drinks since we both had a late day tomorrow.

While I was trying to recall the events of the night, I heard a very squeaky door open and some light seem to flood the room, I had managed to get my eyes partially opened but my face felt swollen, "Oh look who decided to join the party."

I couldn't see clearly but I recognized the voice, it was Patrick the dude from Mr. Smith's club, "Well hello there sleeping beauty, it's about time you woke up."

Woke up; where the heck am I, because although I knew Patrick there was no way I would have gone home with him or anywhere else for that matter.

"Wh what's going on, wh where am I?" I stuttered and every word that left my lips felt like torture. I was finally able to sit up and raise one hand to my face, I literally gasped, my eyes, my lips were so swollen I had barely touched my face and it was excruciating.

"Well let's just say you got into a little scuffle and now you're here." He replied with a sick tone in his voice, I had known Patrick for about two years and he was always a pretty sweet decent guy, what happened to him, why was he acting this way.

"What are you talking about what scuffle?" I mean I knew I was confident and can sometimes be intimidating at times but I was not the type to get into fights, plus he still didn't tell me where here is.

"Oh I see, you don't remember what went down, well I should have guessed that, you have been out for three days."

"Three days, I have been unconscious for three days and you didn't think to get me to a hospital and where is Simone?"

At the mention of Simone's name he seemed to tense and practically screamed the next sentence at me.

"That little B**ch caused a lot of problems for me." And just like that he turned on his heels and headed back for the door.

"Wait!" I screamed reaching out to grab him only then realizing that I was in some type of cage.

He stopped and look back at me with a sad smile which quickly turned to a smirk, "don't worry princess now that you are awake I will be back later to see you, besides you must be hungry by now."

He walked out the door slamming it behind him and the darkness engulfed me again.

What was going on, I sat back down on the floor not realizing that I had somehow stood to my feet when I tried to stop him, I was racking my brain, trying to remember the events that took place the other night.