Chapter 7

I was tired, so tired. I give up, I no longer have the energy to fight Chris off or anyone in that  case. I had no energy that Chris had to carry me back to the pack house. Thankfully nobody was around to see me in Chris' arms like a damsel in distress. He took me all the way to my room, he laid me down in bed and went to my drawer. He took out a pair of sweats and old shirt.

He walked back to me and laid the clothes down, he then turned to me and gently pulled me up and took of my shirt. His eyes linger a bit too long in my chest area, I felt my face turning red and I quickly covered myself. Chris quickly gave me a sorry look and put the shirt on me. He then moved down to my jeans, he unbutton them and slowly pulled them off me. I began to have a bad feeling about letting him take them off, I grabbed his hands to stop him.

"Alpha, it's ok I can do this on my own." 

But by the time I told him it was too late, his eyes were turning pitch black. Shit is wolf was coming out, I tried to get up and run for the door, but I tripped on my jeans that were on my ankles. I then felt Chris get on top of me, he began to sniff me all over and rub himself all over me. I stood still, hoping that this would be over quick. My fear spike up when I felt his tongue on the back of neck. He was prepping me for his mark! When a person wants to mark their mate, they first lick the place to help numb it, because the bite is very painful if not licked.

I started to squirm to try escape but Chris was to huge and heavy for me to do any progress. The more I panicked the more I would squirm, and that wasn't helping, I can feel Chris growing more annoyed and impatient. He growled, a warning to stay still, he went back to licking my neck. I then felt the tip of his teeth scrape my neck, I let out a loud scream, it was so loud a banshee would be jealous. I wouldn't stop screaming, I needed someone to come full his off.

My throat began to hurt by them time I finally felt Chris being lifted off of me. Eddy and Ethan were holding back and trying to calm him down.

"CHRIS! RELAX! DON'T LET YOUR WOLF DO SOMETHING THAT CAN COST YOU!" Ethan screamed, but Chase continue to struggle. 

"Alpha Chris, come on man just relax!"Eddy says but again that didn't help. Ethan then turned to me and said,

"Kyle, you have to do something! He's not going to calm down anytime to soon!"

With all the commotion people began to gather around my room, them just watching and whispering wasn't helping. I didn't want them near my room, I spotted Jenny and made my way to her.

"I need you to use your Luna voice and command these people to return to their room and to not speak a word of what they saw."

"Now what makes you think Im going to help you?"

"Unless you want the whole pack to know your mate  was almost close to marking me , you would do as I say to save your own little ass from being the talk of this pack!"

Jenny just glared at me but did as I told her. Once the crown was cleared, i went back to Chris. I was nervous to get close to him, he might escape and mark me. But I had no choice but get near him to help with calming him down. I grabbed his face and just stared into his eyes.

"Chris please calm down. You're scaring me, you don't want me to be scare of you right?"

With that Chris seem to snap out of it and slowly began to regain control of his wolf. Once it was safe I moved back and kept my distance. I don't want him thinking that this was the start of a new chance for him. 

"I'm sorry Kyle, I don't know what came over me. I promise that would never happen again."

"Thank you, but for now Im tired and would prefer to be left alone to rest."

"Of course anything you want!"

One by one they began to leave but before Jenny could leave I called her back.

"Jenny! Can you please stay back I need to talk to you." She looked at me suspiciously and Chris seemed confuse on my request,

"Close the door when you come inside. Thank you."

"So what do you want?"

"I need your help. As you know Chris has said he plans to mark me in the next full moon. I can't let that happen. You need to help me find a way to escape and leave this place without a problem."

"What makes you think I can help you with that? Even if I did why would I risk my life for you?"

"Right now Chris is more worried about me, meaning he hasn't payed attention to anything you've been doing. Help gather the things I would need and then Im out of you and Chris' life for good. You can go back to the family you had before I came. "

She looked at me I guess to see if I was lying or just pranking her. 

"You know this is a huge risk for me. How do I know you're going to help if, and only if he finds out? Its going to be my head not yours!"

"IF by a chance we get caught I'll make sure you'll go unpunished , I shall take all the blame if anything goes wrong."

"Ok fine! Tomorrow I'll meet you out in the gardens. Make a list of the things you'll need to escape here. Ill try to do my best retrieving them for you. You promise that you would never return here if you leave?"

"I promise."

"Then it's a deal, lets shake on it."

With that we quickly shook hands.