Chapter 3

-Chris POV-

After sending Mike to the cell I immediately went and set up area where pack members are going to sit and make the calls.We were at it for hours, and each time we called a pack who has seen him, they would tell us how they would beat him for what he did for us. Once we explained the truth the other line would always go silent and then came the sorries, every pack and its members are now keeping an eye for him.

It was after a few hours into it did I get a lead on where he is. An Alpha from a town in Michigan told me their members frequently seen him whenever they passed by a town next to theirs. I explained the situation and begged him to let me stay at his pack so I can find him, he agreed and told me he can have everything ready by late at night. I thanked him and mindlinked Ethan and Eddy to meet me in my office.

I head to my office and wait on them to arrive. A few minutes later they come in.

"It seemed like we found him, an alpha from Michigan has told me that he lives in  the town next to his, tomorrow evening we'll leave and head over there. The alpha was kind enough to let us stay at their pack house and help us locate him, I want you guys to come with me."

"Of course alpha, I would have gone with you even if you didn't let me." Said Eddy, as Ethan nodded his head in agreement. After talking a bit more we head to the dinning room to eat with the pack. Once settled in I inform my pack of my plans for tomorrow. They seemed happy all except Jenny. I made a note to talk to her once were alone.

Back in our room Jenny goes to the bed and lays down and rubs her baby bump. At that moment I wonder how Kyle would have looked like if he was pregnant with my pups, the idea made my wolf and I very happy.

"Are you really going to go and search for him? What's going to happen to us when and if he returns?"

"He's coming back, I'll make sure he does and between us well... its going to end, I have to focus on my true mate. If you're worry about the pups don't worry I'll still take care of the kids without a problem."

"And you think it's that simple? You told me you loved me! You said that you'll always stay with me, and now you're saying no and dumping me as if nothing happened?! I already lost one mate  I'm NOT going to lose another."

"You're not going to lose me we can still be friends and take care of the kids without being together. Listen Jenny deep down somewhere in all the hate I had for your brother I still loved him, even when I was with you."

"He's not going to want you not after everything that happened, I'm sure of that. Honey it's best to just leave everything as it is and just live our lives how we always did, please."

"No Jenny I'm going to try and win him over, oh and I cleared out a room right down the hallway. I want you to move all your things from this room to that room, you'll no longer be sleeping with me all your things have to be cleared out by tomorrow before I leave." She just looked at me as if I just lost my mind, but she didn't say anything and began to pack her stuff.

-Kyle POV-

You would think after selling my body for so long I would no longer be grossed out but I can't help but feel like that with Todd. Todd was a regular of mine, he was a middle age man, who clearly didn't believe in showering. He was also pretty rough when it came into sex, I was left with bruises and cuts after a session with him. The only reason I continue to receive is because he drops big money on me almost two grand each time.

"Thanks for that sexy, would have been better if you didn't stay still like a piece of board or fake moan all the time but nonetheless I'm still please."

"Yea yea Todd, just give me my money and get out. You know I hate to chitchat with clients."

He finally gives me my money and leaves. I begin to separate the money into different stacks. One is for bills , second pile is for food and necessities and the last pile is for alcohol and coke. I decide to go to my dealer and get my fix. Better go to him when there's still light out.