Roleplay Information

This roleplay is based on the series Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children written by Ransom Riggs. 

Note: You don't have to have book series to read in order to participate in this roleplay. Below is a list of terms in the book series that are important, however:

Syndrigasti/Peculiars: A human or animal with supernatural attributes. (eg. controlling plants or maybe having an extra mouth on the back of the head)

Ymbryne: Protector of peculiar children. They are peculiars who are able to manipulate time and transform into birds. Only girls can be ymbrynes.

Loop: A loop is an occurrence which only an ymbryne can conduct, where a past date exists and repeats over and over. Only peculiars can enter loops; here they do not age and are practically immortal. However, if they exit the loop, all the time they missed will catch up to them and age them in a matter of hours to days.

Hollowgast: Hideous monsters that feasts on peculiars souls (in other words, they eat peculiars). They were peculiars who wished to be immortal so they took part in an experiment that ended up going wrong. Hollowgast are invisible to almost everyone. 

Wight: When a Hollowgast consumes enough peculiar souls, they become a wight. A wight looks completely human except for having pure white eyes. 

Now, that's out of the way let's take a look at the roleplay rules which are in the next part!