Opening Presents

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

The room was filled with laughter and the sound of tearing wrapping paper

The room was filled with laughter and the sound of tearing wrapping paper.  I got brand new textbooks from Percy for my seventh year at Hogwarts, a pair quidditch gloves Charlie, a dress from Bill and Fleur, a quidditch costume for Arnold my pygmy puff from Fred, broom stick wax from Dad, broom clippers, a compass, a poem, and a locket with a picture of them together from Harry, choclates from Ron, and books from Hermione.  Harry laughed when he got a howler that screamed out the lines to the poem I wrote for him during my first year at Hogwarts.  The baby dragons played with the torn wrapping paper and ribbons.

Finally Mom started handing out her presents.  Harry got a green sweater with an H, Fleur got a blue sweater with an F, Bill got a blue sweater with a B on it, Charlie got a burgendy sweater with a C, Hermione got a grey sweater an H on it, Percy got a yellow sweater with a P on it,  and Ron got a red sweater with an R on it.  George and I got ours last.  We began to tear off the wrapping paper.  I pulled out a much too large red sweater with a G on it.  George  furrowed his eyebrows and pulled out a much too small orange sweater with a G on it.  He looked up about to ask if something had gone wrong when Mom had made it but stopped when the sweater I was holding.  George threw his head back and laughed.

"Honestly woman, and you call yourself our mother!" he teased.  I smiled remembering all the times he had said that when Mom had mixed up the two of them.  George put the sweater on still laughing.

"What do you think of my new sweater?" he asked posing like a model while the rest of us laughed.  I stood up and put on the oversized sweater.

"It's almost as fabulous as mine," I boasted and made a dromatic pose that forced me to lean on Harry for support.  Hookfang flew over with what could only be described as an evil smirk on his face, he landed on my head causing me to loose balance and fall to the ground.  They all laughed as I layed there on the ground with a baby monsterous nightmare on my face.  Stormfly flew and shooed Hookfang them sat on my lap. 

The rest of the day was filled with laughing, smiles and snowball fights on broomsticks.  Before we left George leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"You are not getting this sweater back," he whispered.

"Then I'm keeping this one," I replied crossing my arms and ignoring the fact that the sleeves covered my hands. 

"Fine, be that way," he joked and turned up his nose.  When we made eye contact and burst out laughing.

"Thanks sis, this was an awesome Christmas," he whispered into my ear.  I smiled.  When we pulled apart he was wearing a smile that was not only ear to ear but it was also a smile that reached his eyes.  

"Happy Christmas Ginny!"

"Happy Christmas George!"

The End

Merry Christmas everyone I hope ya'll have a happy one.  Sorry if the ending wasn't very good.