Chapter Four: WELCOME TO HOGWARTS

(Merida)
We got off the train in our robes. They told us to leave our luggage in the train, for they will be in our dorms after the sorting ceremony.
Sorting? What's it like?
"Okay, first years!" A man shouted. Plenty of kids the age eleven gathered around him.
"Where do we go?" Rapunzel asked.
I shrug.
"There, look!" Anna nudged us. She pointed at a man shouting, but we couldn't hear him over all the noise.
"What's he saying?" Elsa asked.
Rapunzel looked at him, "he's calling all who are part of the tutoring programme, I can tell."
We walk towards him.
"Part of the programme?" he asks us.
"Uhh... yeh?" I mutter.
"Great!" he shouted, "come and join your fellow programmees-ees!"
He led us to four fierce- clothed teens, one of them Astrid.
"There were nine students included in the special programme! Where's the other one?" the man shouted, "fine, follow me. We start without him."
We followed him into a fjord with small boats. "Get on 'em. Five per boat."
He got on one of the boats, "well?"
I followed him, and so did the others, until our group occupied two boats, one boat with a spare seat.
"Here we go!" he shouted. Suddenly, the boats moved towards a castle on a small island.
He faced us, "my name is Hethoperiuliagerthian, but my friends call me Oper. It's pronounced ohh- prr, not 'offer'."
He began explaining the sorting ceremony.
We reached the island, where the boats just stopped by themselves. We got off and trailed after him into the castle.
"Whoa! Wait!"
A boy in a blue top I've never seen before, brown trousers, and barefoot ran after us. He held a large stick, curved at the tip.
"Yer late!" Oper shouted.
He shrugged, "sorry."
We entered the castle and he led us down a large hallway, then we were with the first years.
A man stood before us, "hello students, I am professor Chullin, a teacher of the subject Potions. The first years enter first, followed by the programme students."
He turned around, "follow me, students."
He opened the door and the first years surged forwards, we followed.
~
We took our seats at an empty table.
Professor Chullin opened a scroll labelled: First Years
"Weasley, T.*" he read.
Weasley, T stood up. She walked up to the stool and sat down on it. The hat was placed on her. It was so big, it covered her eyes.
"GRYFFINDOR!" the hat shouted.
The Gryffindor table clapped as Weasley, T joined them.
Eventually, it was the programme students' turn.
Professor Chullin closed the scroll, then he took a new scroll labelled: Programme Students
"of DunBroch, M." he read.
I stood up.
"Good luck!" Rapunzel whispered.
I walked up and sat on the stool. Professor Chullin put the hat on me.
"Hmmm..." the hat said, "talents in archery, wild and free, turned mother into a-"
"Don't say it!" I told him.
"Alright... hmmmm... GRYFFINDOR!"
The hat was removed and I joined the Gryffindors.
"Haddock, H."
Hiccup's turn.

(Hiccup)
I walked towards Professor Chullin.
Toothless, I'm missing Toothless!
I sat on the stool as the hat was put over my head.
"Ahhh... a viking. From Berk, I believe?"
Toothless, I thought. I regret leaving you.
"You won't regret leaving your dragon." the hat said, "because I'm putting you in... HUFFLEPUFF!"
My vision cleared as the hat was taken off, then I walked slowly towards the Hufflepuffs.
"Hofferson, A."
I watched Astrid get sorted, "SLYTHERIN!"
"Thorston, R."
"HUFFLEPUFF!"
"Sit down boy!" a Hufflepuff reminded me.
I watched Fishlegs walk towards the Ravenclaws.
"of Corona, R."
I took my seat as a brunette girl with green eyes walked towards the hat.

(Rapunzel)
"So, a princess?" the hat asked.
"How are you talking?" I ask curiously.
"You had long, golden hair bef-"
"You didn't answer my earlier question!"
"And you were taken as a-"
Can you read my mind? I thought.
"And your dream was to see-"
The floating lights! I thought.
"Much curiousity..."
How did you know my past? I thought.
"Means you should be..."
You didn't answer my-
"RAVENCLAW!"
Professor Chullin removed the hat.
"Wait!" I shout.
The professor looked at me, "you'll get your answers from your house mates."
I nod and join Ravenclaw.

(Anna)
"of Arendelle, A!"
I walked onto the stage and sat on the stool.
The hat was put over me.
"Ahh... another princess? So much royalties from the programme!"
"Yes." I say.
"Feisty, stubborn, adventurous, and free, but at the same time loving."
"That's me!" I say.
"This demonstrates when you would sacrifice yourself for your sister, which means you belong in GRYFFINDOR!"
I remove the hat before professor Chullin could and join Merida at Gryffindor.

(Elsa)
I sat there awkwardly. I was left alone here, with the white haired boy. I looked at Anna, trying to avoid his gaze.
"of Arendelle, E."
I quickly get up and run towards the hat.
I sit down and the hat came on.
"Ohh... a queen. It's a pleasure serving you, your highness."
"Just Elsa." I tell it.
"Ohh... you're an ice elemental! That's even rarer than Parselmouths these days!"
"How did you know?" I ask.
"I can tell," it said, "so, ice and snow powers, headstrong, free, playful, but loving and protective, especially-"
"-to Anna." we say at the same time.
"Although your sister's in Gryffindor, you do not belong in that house, you belong with your cousin in RAVENCLAW!"
The hat comes off and I join Rapunzel and the other Ravenclaws.
Rapunzel looked at me, she looked at the other Ravenclaws, "guys, this is my cousin, Elsa."
"Elsa, this is Diana, Louis, and Flynn."
I nod and sit down.
"You have the same name as my husband!" Rapunzel told Flynn, "well, sort of..."

(Jack)
"Frost, J."
I stand up, careful not to fly off. I walk up to the stage holding my staff.
"Where are your shoes, Mr. Frost?" the professor asked, "and what is that stick?"
"Didn't buy a wand." I explained, "that wand guy said I'm better off with the staff I was born* with. And I don't wear shoes."
"But from now on, you will." the professor confirmed.
I groan and flop onto the stool.
"Ah! Another ice elemental! And immortal with immorality as well!"
"So?" I snap, then I realised, "wait, what do you mean another?"
"But you died to save your sister."
"What? I have no family!"
"But your playfulness, immorality, and cockiness... Gryffindor's good, but you'll do well in SLYTHERIN!"
The hat comes off and a ton of questions are in my head. What sister? Another ice elemental? Died?
I walk towards the clapping Slytherins. I take my seat.
"Hullo!" the girl beside me said, she had dark hair and dark eyes, "I'm Angie Mavolo, and this is Henry Malfoy*."
She motioned at a platinum blond boy infront of her.
"Jack Frost." I tell them.
"So Jack, tell me." Henry pointed at my staff, "you got a huge wand. And you said you were born with it?"
"I was born from a lake." I tell them, "I found my staff after I had stood up."
"Seriously?" Angie said, bewildered.
I nod, "hard to believe? Yup. Don't really know why I'm here."
I look at the Ravenclaw table. She was there, but although smiling, seemed anxious.
"Oh my." Angie said, "you like her!"
"What?" I reply, "no, I don't!"
"Don't deny it, Jackie." Henry added.
I shake my head, "it's Jack, not Jackie, Jacqueline, Jackers, or Jackarse. It's Jack!"
"But you like the platinum blonde Ravenclaw girl!" Angie laughed.
I groan, "no way!"
"Yes way!" Henry taunted, "Jack's in love!"
I groan again.

(Elsa)
I held my hands near my waist. Rapunzel seemed delighted to be here, but I wasn't.
Well, at least I'm not in the same house he's in.
"Attention students!" the head minister called, "please follow your head boy or girl to your respective house common rooms and dormitories."
"May I introduce them!" he continued, "for Gryffindor, the beautiful and talented Miss Tamara Weasley*!"
The red haired girl stood up from the Gryffindor table and curtsied.
"For Ravenclaw, the wise and knowledgable Mister Harold Addisworth!"
A brown haired boy stood up from our table and bowed.
"Hufflepuff's got the elegant and ever radiant Miss Veronica Carisall!
The strawberry blonde girl stood up from the Hufflepuff table and curtsied.
"And for Slytherin, the witty and fun-loving Ronald Gerul!"
The black haired boy stood up from the Slytherin table and bowed.
"Now students, follow your respective head boys and girls to your common rooms... and maybe in the future you would be taking their place as head boy or head girl in your house!" the headmaster instructed, "good night and, for the new students, welcome!"
Everyone applauded.

Notes:
*Weasley, T. / Tara is Ron Weasley's great great grandmother
*technically, Jack was REBORN, but he didn't know that yet.
*Henry Malfoy is Draco Malfoy's great grandfather
*Tamara Weasley is Tara Weasley's (see above) older sister