In the dim lighting I stood up. It had been 15 minutes and snores were already coming from the guys rooms and the couch.

We tip toed out of her room and into the bathroom, not before taking pictures of each other.

We swatted/ate the whipped cream off of each other. I finally got to look at myself, exactly the same as Rydel but my feet were yellow and my face was purple. My hands read I don't know on the left and what to write! On the other. Very creative. I thought, rolling my eyes.

We wiped everything off using a wet cloth. Payback time boys! Most was already set up, so all we had to do was get the boys into it.

We went into the living room first to get Ratliff. We took a spare floaty raft and scooted him onto it. We carefully dragged him outside and next to the pool. We inched him closer and closer to it until he was in. He floated farther and farther until he was in the middle of the cold water.

Ratliff, ✅

Riker and Rocky were next.

We crawled back upstairs. I was on a Rocky duty and Rydel was doing Riker.

I grabbed my make up kit and grabbed pink, blue, and purple eye shadow plus some eye liner. I applied the pink eye shadow and eye liner first, followed by the mascara. I did the same to the other eye, but with purple. I covered the top part of his eye above the eye lid in blue eye shadow. I then put bright red lip stick on his lips. Big, round, lips that look hilarious. He could be miss America right now.

Here's where I get to be creative. I grabbed the mascara and wrote on his cheeks: Next time, don't even try. It's just pathetic and embarrassing. On the other side I kept it simple. GIRLS RULE!

I then took to the rest of him. I placed a head band on his head and clipped a skirt on him. Finally, I took a picture of him sleeping. I'm surprised, he hasn't moved at all, and I've been looking for signs.

Before exiting the room, I took a picture of Riker. He was dressed like a ballerina. He had a pink tutu, pink eye shadow, pink lip gloss, pink marker, and Rydel even managed to slip on her ballet shoes on him. Perfect.

Ratliff ✅

Riker  ✅

Rocky✅

Ross and Ryland weren't gunna get makeovers, but Ryland had it coming. He was the one that made Rydel lose, or at least spoke it out loud. Rydel was the one mad at him, so she did him while I did Ross.

I started with the markers. He was sleeping on his stomach, so I pulled up his shirt a little and wrote on his back. JORDAN AND RYDEL ARE BETTER THAN ME AND EVERYONE ELSE! in big bold letters. I also wrote on his feet and hands. They said things like, GIRLS RULE! I AM THE GIRLS SERVANT! On them. Stepping back to admire my work, I snapped a picture. I noticed Ryland, who was covered completely in a thick layer of marker. On his forehead, Rydel wrote I SHALL ALWAYS LET THE GIRLS WIN!! I took a photo of him too, now having a total of 7 pics.

We got to work on Twitter, posting the guys attempt and our masterpiece. We each said; @RydelR5 and I just totally got pranked the guys, but the TRIED to get us first. Who is a better pranker? Retweet for the girls, favorite for guys!

The only difference was that I tagged Rydel and Rydel tagged me, @JordanJ. This was going to be funny.

At around 8 in the morning, Rydel and I got up. "Lets check on the cameras and place the plastic." She shook me awake. The plastic wrap out side of all the doorways so someone walks into it. Cameras, we placed cameras to catch everyone's reaction. We had to start recording though.