Chapter 2

2 Weeks Later~
Beep Beep Beep. Rose: Eomma turn off your alarm. Y/N: It's your alarm so why are you trying to make me turn it off and I'm not your eomma. Rose: Well even though your our maknae your like our mom you do the cooking, Laundry, Chores, Our hair, Makeup, and pick out our outfits. Y/N: That's only because y'all tell me too. Rose: We only tell you too because you do a better job at it than us. Y/N: That's true. Rose: Yahh...stop rubbing it in!! Y/N: I'm gonna go out to eat breakfast today so y'all have to make y'alls own. I walked into the restroom. Rose yelled from the other room Rose:Noooooo we are gonna starve to death we are all doomed.You:Your over exaggerating. I yelled from the restroom. I changed into a cute yet comfortable outfit. Did my hair and then put make up on.I then left the restroom and told Rose Y/N: I'm leaving Rose tell the rest that there are frozen waffles in the freezer. Rose: Thank you Y/N I knew you wouldn't let us starve*Fake Cries*. Y/N: Whatever im leaving bye. Rose: Bye eomma! You: I'm not your eomma! I then leave the dorm and make my way to my favorite cafe. I enter the cafe and order my usual coffee and pancakes with strawberries on top. ???: Here you go Y/N. Y/N: Thank you bobby... so how are the kids. Bobby: Same as always. Cashier: Bobby table 2 is waiting for there coffee! Bobby: coming!..See you later Y/N. Y/N: Bye. I finished my breakfast, left a tip and left. As I was walking down the street I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. Y/N: Oww. ???: I'm so sorry are you ok...here. The person put his hand out to help me up. Y/N: It's ok and I took his hand and got up. As soon as I looked up I saw two boys and they just stared at me.
??1: Oh sorry I'm jung- ??2: His name is Ralph and I'm Sherman. The first boy looked confused at the second and then looked as if he knew what he meant. Ralph?: So what's your name? Y/N: My name is Y-. My sentence was then interrupted by the phone call Riiing Riing. Y/N: Excuse me for a second. Sherman?: Sure. Y/N: Hello...
Ralph's?? P.O.V
Ralph?: Hyung I feel bad for lying to her what if she finds out we lied. Sherman?: So what did you want me to tell her the truth... Oh hello my friends name is Jungkook and I'm J-Hope and we are in a boy band called BTS! Junkook: I g-guess not.
Your P.O.V
You: W-What
Rose: We don't know how to use the stove.
You: What... why are you even using the stove.
Rose: We wanted eggs instead of waffles.
You:(sigh)...I'm coming.
Rose:Thank you Y/N, your a life saver.
I hung up and went up to Ralph and Sherman. You: I have to go sorry but nice talking to you.
Jungkook's P.O.V
Jungkook:Wait...what is your name? She yelled from the distance.
???:Y/N!
Junkook:That's a really pretty name.
J-Hope:Hey the Hyungs are gonna get worried if we don't hurry come on.
???'s P.O.V
???:Why Didn't he notice me as I passed by, Senpai should've noticed me and not that ugly excuse for a girl, soon he will be mine and nobody will get in my way and I will make sure of it.
*Evil Grin*

Next chapter will be when they debut and Thank y'all guys for reading my Fanfic I'm sorry if it's bad it's just my first time writing a Fan Fiction so I'm sorry if it's bad and like I said earlier bare with me.