Braz x goyle (Broyle)

Braz and goyle were fighting again. They're clothes were ripped up from battle, but neither wanted to lose to the other. Goyle's pet ,Angry, took a shot at Braz's stomach. Even though he knew that blood would come out, he didn't care.
After the blow, he saw a devilish smirk on the vampire. The blood worked its way to goyle's hands and pinned him to the ground. The vampire unbuckled the gargoyle's pants. Braz breathed against goyle's neck before sucking on the sweet skin, leaving a hickey that will surely be hard to hide tomorrow. He looked down at those soft lips and said,
"Lets see what you got under these pants, goyle."
Goyle growled. Why would he be thinking about sex at a time like this! He's trying to beat his ass here!
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. LET ME GO SO I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS!"
Braz licked his ear, sending shivers up his spine. "Now why would I do that when I could easily punish yours. Imagine this big,"
He moaned quietly.
" Thick,"
He moaned again, this time louder.
"Hard,"
He moaned louder and longer.
"Hot,"
A lewd, breathless moan escaped his lips.
"Cock impaling your pretty little ass. How you would call me 'Daddy' as I fuck you rough and hard, those nights when your pent up from work and pounce on me. Riding my cock like a beast all night long. Clenching around me like a slut." He groaned and bit into his neck, his voice deep and husky,"Do it for me, baby girl~."
Oh god. He hated when braz does this to him. They've been dating for three months now. Braz discovered goyle's kink two months ago when Braz was praising him and he accidentally called him baby girl and he came instantly. And now he has used it ever since. He loves to use it because it gets him horny instantly and he couldn't help but stutter over his words every time. "B-But Braz, we're out in the o-open, and I don't want a-anyone to see us." The uke stuttered.
The pair was in a dark alleyway, and any one could pass at any moment.
"Fine, baby girl, this'll teach you how to control your voice a little bit more."
By now they were headed off to god-knows-where. And after about the 15 minutes of teasing, they arrived at a building. Braz slyly opened the door. Nobody's home. He smirked. He grabbed his lover by hand and dragged him to a closet. Goyle got the chance to look around the room. Lots of games, action figures, and....manga? He was pulled in to a cramped closet with just enough space to turn around and bend over. He moaned as Braz started sucking on his neck. The vampire then kissed his lips. Seeing that goyle wasn't going to cooperate, he twirled his tail(Goyle's weak spot)around his fingers and pulled.
Hard.
The gargoyle moaned his name out of pleasure." Uh~, oh Braz. More~"
He took the chance to insert his tongue inside his mouth, kissing him hard and sloppily. "That's not my name. Baby girl~"
"Daddy~"
Braz chucked as he slid his hands from his pants. His fingers ghosted over the growing bulge.
"Let's see how long you can last before you explode."
Goyle gasped and moaned as Braz slid his hand up and down his clothed shaft. He gasped and grabbed the hand that reached to the back of his pants to his anus. The slender finger circled around his hole. Just then he heard the door open and close. "Ha, I can't believe we got a video! You guys wanna watch it?" Said unfamiliar voice. "Sure,belle." Wasn't that Liz? Who's Belle? "What about you fyumi?" Who's Fyumi?"It would be really fun to watch."
The finger entered his puckered hole, and he bit his lip to suppress his moans.
"Uhh~more~." "Did you guys hear that?" "I think I heard moaning." "It could've been the video. You know how loud Wolf can get sometimes." "Eh maybe."
He bit his lip as he felt the slender finger thrust in and out of his ass.
Another finger entered his anus and started scissoring him. He bit down on Braz, making him grunt in pleasure. The gargoyle moaned as the third finger entered him. His ears twitched as he moaned in pleasure when Braz hit his prostate. He kept on abusing the sweet spot until Goyle broke."Daddy...please daddy. Stick your big, thick dick inside me. That big, hard cock that makes me so goddamn hard every time I think about it. Oh daddy ~ ahhh~" Braz's last string of sanity broke.
As quietly and quickly as he could, he unbuckled his and goyle's belt."Daddy, hurry~"
He accidentally popped the button off goyle's pants and broke the zipper. He undid his own pants and pulled his boxers down just to uncover the 12-inch cock and all of its glory. Goyle literally drooled looking at it. Grabbing at his waist, Braz thrusted in without warning, making goyle moan so sinfully Braz almost came. Luckily, the girls couldn't hear over Wolf's loud moan and the creak of the bed.
Too bad for them.
Braz thrusted hard into his prostate, his ass clenching hard on his dick.
"Fuck Yeah baby girl....who's your daddy?" He groaned.
"You are daddy!" Goyle moaned.
"Louder...let me hear you scream. Scream for daddy." Braz bit his baby girl hard on the neck.
"DADDY! OOH, DADDY! FUCK ME HARD! DEEPER! HARDER! FASTER!" Yelled Goyle.
Braz lost all control. He was going at a inhuman pace. He took Goyle's tongue and licked it before kissing the hell out of him. He bit his lip as his dick throbbed in pleasure. Braz pounded into his sweet ass while abusing those plump lips. He then bit his neck, leaving a trail of blood which quickly  lapped up. He was not going to lose to him, which he never has. One way of showing his dominance was not cumming first every two weeks or so, but Goyle gets overwhelmed with so much pleasure he orgasms first.
Goyle's eyes rolled to the back of his head and stuck out his long tongue when Braz hit him in just the right way.
"Unhh~ Daddy,right there... r-right-uhh~- fucking there."
Braz made a small cut on his lip and lapped up the blood as he pounded his dick inside Goyle." *slurp* baby girl, you taste so *lick* good." Braz turned Goyle around and entered him harder and deeper. They were so close. Braz passionately sucked that drooling tongue into his mouth. Goyle drooled and panted.
He couldn't hold it anymore.
"Ahh...Daddy, I think I'm gonna...c-cum..."
"Cum for me, baby girl." Goyle threw his arms and legs around Braz as he pounded him into the wall." Oh daddy.yes, yes, yes! I'm gonna cum! More and more. Give it to me,daddy~." After a few more thrusts, Goyle was nearing his end." Oh god, Daddy harder! I can't! I'm gonna... I'm gonna.. DADDY!!!" He came all over his and Braz's stomach. His anus clenched around Braz's dick and he came deep inside him. Goyle gave a pleasure filled, fucked out smile. Both didn't hear the door open cause they were still feeling their high of their sex. Braz then flew out the room with his lover's pants dangling from his knees.
Then both of them remembered something.
The video had been paused long ago.
What were they doing-
Shit.

I'll do yaoi blood lad request. Tell me in the comments what you want me to do.
Bye-Bye my sweet, dirty children~