He's back

Alexander quickly made his way out of the store. He tried to calm his breathing but it only made it worse. Memories ran through his head as he started shaking. He sat down outside the store and stared out across the parking lot. 
He didn't really need to breath but when the panic attacks came that's what seemed to happen. He watched his shaking hands as he remembered the letter he received. It was centuries ago but he remembered it like it was yesterday.
He closed his eyes, trying not to think about about the boy he just met but his face flashed behind his eyes. He hadn't seen that face in so long.
  "John Laurens." He breathed the name softly. His heart ached as his name past his lips. He finally stopped shaking and stood up. He glanced back at the boy, he was looking rather bored as he stood behind the counter, tapping his fingers impatiently. Alex finally tore his eyes away from John as he began walking away from the store. He needed to come back, even if all his money went to waste, he needed to come back.
He opened the door to his apartment with a sigh. He threw his bag onto the table and fell onto the couch with an exasperated sigh. He rubbed his temples as he thought back to John. He had no idea who he was. Alex let out a noise of frustration, he wished he could just tell John everything. He wished he could show him the letters or tell him about their past. He grumbled a few curse words, knowing that he couldn't mess with it. John was put back into this world for a reason and Alexander wasn't going to mess with it but he could always get close to him. He could become friends with John but he could never let him know the truth.
He glanced at the clock, it was only 10:30 am and there was no way he would go back to the store twice in one day. His gaze ended up at the ceiling as his thoughts wandered back to John. He had the same face, Same voice, Same beautiful smile. Alex could go on and on about the little details of John but he knew he had to stop. He had to move on. He's done it before, after John died all those years ago he was able to move on but now that John was back, it seemed so hard.
The room was dark compared to the bright morning light outside. Alex forgot to open the curtains and he wasn't planning to do so, he didn't want to be reminded that every was so light while his thoughts were so dark.
"John, why have you come back? What purpose do you have for coming back? Is this a second chance?" He asked quietly. There was no response.

Hello readers! Sorry this one is shorter then the first chapter! Sorry that it ended weirdly like that, I wasn't quite sure what to do. Thank you for reading, I will try to update faster! And sorry for changing the name! Vote and commet! Hope you have a good day!
-crazy
-487 words-