Chapter Eighteen.

Start from the beginning

When we walked into the school building, more people around looked at me. I even heard some ask ‘who’s the new chick?’ I been here almost a month and now people are finally starting to notice me.

All because my hair was all dolled up and I have makeup covering me face with some nice cloths. These people would even bother to notice me if I haven’t.

A jock football player walked passed me, winking and smacked his teeth flirty, making me blush up. Next thing I know, I heard someone being thrown against the wall and my head snapped to the side to see Scott pressed the guy up against it.

“Watch it, Tony, she’s mine.” Scott said, his voice hard and threatening.

I walked up to Scott and put a hand on his arm, shaking my head when he looked at me. Jeez, he didn’t have to over react about it. His hand clenched on Tony shirt and he lifted him towards and slammed his back against the wall, letting him go. I gave him a disbelief look and turned around quickly, walking away quickly.

“Abigail, come on!” Scott said, catching up to me. I gave him a hard look and he put his arm around me, “Look, okay, I know I over reacted, but he shouldn’t—”

I took his arm off from around me and pushed him away. I don’t want to be around someone that gets jealous and mad over the littlest thing. My dad was like that and look how he turned out.

“Abigail, I said I was sorry.” he said behind him. He grabbed my upper arm and turned me around, “Now you’re being immature.”

Still giving him the hard look, he gave me an unknown look. Maybe a challenging one. Giving in, I soften my eyes and sighed heavily, looking away. I felt his lips press against my head and I closed my eyes, feeling the wall getting bigger.

*

I could feel Mina hatred glare in Mr. Jens class when most of the girls came around Colleen and I table, talking to me about how nice I look and how I lucky I was to be Scott’s girlfriend. Parentally I’m Scott’s first official girlfriend. I wonder that, though.

Did he just play the others? How many others girls have there been before me? The thought of another girl touching, kissing, holding him made me angry and jealous. I pushed those feeling aside right now.

I couldn’t stop myself from looking at Mina and she looked so pissed off. The look she gave me told me she would kill me if she could with her gaze.

*

I was walking towards the café when the gym door opened and I was pulled into the gymnasium. I fought with whoever, but when I felt a pair of lips touch the side of my neck, I froze. I knows those full lips.

I turned around in whoever arms and saw a grinning Scott. I glared at him and hit his arm, “Jerk.”,

He chuckled and kissed me, “Sorry, but I had to. You should have seen your face.” he said, making a scared look and I hit his arm.