chapter 4

You wake up in your bed neatly tucked in. You sit up smiling looking over to your nightstand to see a sticky note, you grab it and read it aloud to yourself, "talk to me again tonight. -Kyle" you smile heading into the bathroom getting ready for the day. You unravel your bandages Hes checking out your cuts and bruises,"Theyre healing..." you smile. You rebraid your two dutch braids and do very simple makeup. You walk over to your closet picking out your oufit, you Had on a black bodysuit and white boyfriend jeans That your rolled up at your ankle slipping on some black vans. "Girls breakfast!" Cordelia knocks on your door.
You walk downstairs sitting at The table. "Whats for breakfast?" Zoë asks. "Cereal and Greek yogurt." Cordelia says. You finish up your breakfast, "I'm gonna go finish unpacking in my room I'll see you guys in a couple minutes." You say.
   You walk into your room to see Kyle preparing your bed. "awe Kyle what are you doing there?" You giggle. "I want t-to see if this massage will help your pain." He smiles sheepishly. You take off your shirt and lay stomach down on your bed,"do your magic." You say giggling. He blushes when he saw your breasts for a quick second before you layed down, "w-will d-d-do." He says.
  Kyle starts gently running his fingers across your back in circles making you sigh from relief. His touch was so warm against your cool skin. He started pressing his palms around the bruises but not on them, he grabs the cooling pack and puts it around your shoulders, "I'm going to try something if it makes you uncomfortable I will stop." He says slowly trying not to stutter. You nod giving him permission. He leans his lips onto one of your bruises softly blowing air onto them but kissing your back at the same time." You gasp a little making him stop, "are you uncomfortable?" He asks slightly worried. "No please it feels good continue." You mumble into your arm. He nods and does that for 5 minutes make your back burn from his touch. Once he stopped he wrapped you in bandages again. You both sat up and Kyle turns to you,"(y/n) you told me about your
Mother abusing you yesterday, and I decided I want to tell you, y-your not al-alone."He Says. "What do you mean?" I tilt my head. "My mo-mom sexually assaulted m-me." He says. You stare at him making your eyes tear up but you lunge him into a hug making him gasp than gladly return the favor. You whisper into his neck,"how many times did it happen?" He pets your back while saying,"more than I can count." Those words He Said made you burst out into tears. "Please don't think of me any differently I don't want this to change." He whispers. "I still think your amazing kyle." You say slightly crying. You guys stay in each other's hold crying until Cordelia walks in the room,"(y-n) it's time for your first cl- oh okay I'll come back in half an hour." She awkwardly walks out. You and Kyle pull away from each other laughing at the incident. "Well guess I better get to class." You chuckle. "I'll see you at lunch (y/n). 
    You walk into class sitting next to Madison. Madison was in a black hoodie and leggings with her hood up. "Hangover?" You ask her. Madison groans,"my head Is throbbing."  Cordelia walks in,"Okay great Were all here." The class was just you and madison. "Okay so you girls need to learn to control your powers. (Y/n) you just got here so Thats Why you need this class and madison just loves using her powers at The wrong time." She glares at madison.
   The class was extrmely boring But it was finally over. You go out to the balcony and light a cigarette breathing in its sweet chemicals. Kyle walks out next to you, "w-why do you smoke those?" He asks. "Numb the pain." You say. "What pain?" He asks. You look into his onyx colored eyes,"I'll tell you tonight." He nods petting your back. "I'm here for yo-you." He says. "I'm here for you too." He nods. "Thank you." He Says kissing your head and walks alway. One He left you put out your cigarette and slam your head against the wall,"I love him soooo much."
    It was becoming very late you decide to take a shower. After The shower you decide to just wear a plain white t shirt and black underwear. You went downstairs When Everybody was asleep to find Kyle in his pj's on The couch. "Hey Kyle." You say. He looks at your outfit his eyes heading straight to your crotch but he looks back up at you quickly,"H-hi (y/n). You sit next to him putting your head in his lap,"do you want to know why I numb the pain now?" I ask. He nods slowly. "It started when I was very little my father was a pastor for a church and one day during service he raped me in the bathroom after that my mother thought of me as the literal devil beating me any chance she got to. It got so bad sometimes I would have huge cuts that would need stitches but I never got stitches. I also never felt love, I don't know what it's like to be in love, I desperately wish I was in love." I sigh. Kyle nods,"do I have permission to do something?" He asks. I nod slightly dissapointed he didn't say anything about my pain. He looks into my eyes and kisses me,"I want you to know what love feels like." He peppers kisses on all my scars and face making me moan quietly. "Kyle I love you." I say. "I love you too (y/n)."

A/N: (y/n) and Kyle are NOT dating yet, they are flirting now and are clearly in love But they arent dating yet, not so soon.