1

Ireland: "Well this is my book and today I have Wales and Llanfairpwllgwyngyll......"

Wales: "Hello."

Llanfairpwllgwyngyll: "Hi~!"

Ireland: "For this first part it's going to be a writing Meme that admin found on DA..... And we will be going by our human names because Llanfairpwllgwyngyll is a lot to type for admin. Anyway I'm Brandean.

Wales: "I'm Felix."

Llanfairpwllgwyngyll: "I'm Bryn~!" 

Let us begin.... Oh and I haven't read the meme so I have no idea what's going to happen....

Choose three characters to participate.
Hint: the unlucky number is 2, and the romantic ones are 1 and 3.

1. Brandean
2. Bryn
3. Felix

Tell me a little about yourselves.

Brandean: "A lot of people say I'm a bitter drunk asshole...."

Bryn: "I'm blind..."

Felix: "Go read my damn diary..."

Now that that's out of the way, write what would happen under each of the following circumstances, replacing numbers with the characters they represent:

2 tells 3 about their greatest fear.

Bryn: "I'm afraid of the dark...." (admin doesn't know what this child would be afraid of)

Felix:  *processing...... processing.....* "What?"

The characters have to share a room. The room has only one bed, and the bed is only big enough for two people to sleep in.

Brandean: "You two can fuck off!"

Felix: *kicks his ass out of the bed and has his him and his son sleep in it*

Brandean: "Owww....."

The characters decide to have a karaoke night, however, the karaoke machine is incredibly hard to set up and the instructions are in Korean. 1 and 3 are forced to set it up.

Brandean: "Should I call him?"

Felix: "No, I got this!"

Brandean: "Alright..."

2 and 3, describe 1 in ten words or less.

Bryn: "Sad bitter man..."

Felix: "Asshole!"

2 is being chased by a serial killer; they go to 1's house to hide out.

Bryn: "Oh my lovely fairy friends please lead me to Uncle's house safely!"

1 wakes up in bed next to 3 with no memory of the previous night.

Brandean: *screams* "WHAT THE HELL DID WE DO LAST NIGHT?!?!?!"

Felix: ..................................................................... ;-;

3 and 1 just finished kissing. What happens now?

Felix: "This never happened!"

Brandean: "Agreed..."

2 gets attacked by a vampire!

Jack: "HISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

Bryn: *screaming in welsh*

3 shows up at 2's house crying, and reveals to 2 that they are pregnant.

Felix: "I'm pregnant!!!!" ;A;

Bryn: "Father.... I may not know where babies come from but I do know men can't get pregnant.... When you went drinking did someone mistake you for a girl and slipped something in your drink?"

The lights blow out in a storm, and the characters are left in the dark.

Brandean: "It's really fucking dark..."

Bryn: "Welcome to my world...."

3 and 1 are in a car. 1 is driving and 3 is drunk. They are pulled over by the police.

(this would be the other way around...)

Officer: *sighs*

Brandean: "I swear to drunk I'm not god!"

Felix: *really fucking emotional*

2 finds out that they are betrothed to 1.

Bryn: "Oh my god...."

Felix: "I think someone slipped me drugs again..."

As a result of their involuntary betrothal, 2 and 1 are new parents... and yes, I mean together. With each other.

Bryn: "Uncle..... I don't feel comfortable....."

Brandean: "Felix what the hell!?!?!"

The characters go to a carnival.

Brandean: "This is rather nice."

Felix: "Bryn! Get back here!"

1 is walking home through a dangerous neighborhood at night and spots 3 getting mugged.

Brandean: "Should I help my brother? Hmmm.... He punched me in the face yesterday so no...." *keeps walking*

Felix: "DICK!"

Brandean: *pretends not to hear him*

Somehow, 1's parents get the idea that 1 and 3 are dating. 1 and 3 are unwilling to tell the hopeful parents the truth, and play along with it for a family dinner.

Mama Kirkland: "So you two are dating...."

Papa Kirkland: "Wow.... How do we fix this..."

Arthur: *stares at his brothers is disgust*

Allistair: "I'm just going to go...."

Sean and Peter: "Ewww...."

Felix: *someone please kill me*

Brandean: "I know where brothers but it happened!"

Felix: *smiles awkwardly* *I could be home right now...*  *Why do they think we're a couple?*

Well that was an experience