Chapter 2

-In the neighborhood
. As Evelyn and her sis (Emma) were taking their stuff  from the car.
"Girls I told u thousand times dinner is ready, ur dad will finish it all " their mother (Katherine) called them while she was looking at them through the window .
"Ugh, coming mom " Emma said rolling her eyes.
"Omg, don't u know ur mother, she is just being so..... Mom" Evelyn said while she took her backpack and walked to the house.

. While they were going inside, Evelyn noticed a good looking guy staring at them.
"Em, take my backpack with u , I will be there in a minute " she said while she passed her backpack to Emma.

. She took small steps toward the strange guy .
"Hi I am Evelyn, Evelyn West, we just moved to this neighborhood, and we're living in the house in front of yours  " she said with a small smile on her face .
"Really,and what make you think that I care " he said with a wicked smile,then entered the house, and closed the door in her face.
"How rude" Evelyn said with  an annoyed face, rolling her eyes .

. Evelyn spent many days searching for a job and she finally found one in a big public company that was searching for a talented architect , Evelyn boss was a very nice and calm guy , he was a friend more than a boss to her .

. During those days she noticed strange things like their mysterious neighbor was going out at 1 A.M and return by 5 or 6 A.M , and Evelyn noticed he was carrying a gun with him .

. In one day Evelyn  had a big project and she had to prepare it and finish it for the next day , so she stayed most of the night doing her project unti she finally did it " finallllllyy I did it " she thought to her self .
" I can get a nap now " she said while she grinned and jumped onto her bed .
" oh it's already 4 A.M and I still can't sleep " she said as she was looking at her watch .
" maybe going for a walk and getting fresh air will help " she thought .

. Evelyn took her phone and got out of the house without making a noise, when she opened the door slowly, she saw the strange neighbor and he was getting out of his house .
"What is he doing in this early time" she said curiously , then decided to follow him, anyway she hadn't anything better to do .

. While she was following him she noticed that he was going to an alley ,
"Am I crazy to enter that alley alone with my terrible neighbor " she said while she was hesitant, but she gathered her courage and entered the alley , she was really surprised when she saw him pointing a gun on her forehead,
"What the hell are u doing, why are u following me " he wondered .
"Damn it, it's just me "she said rising her eyebrow .
. The situation got worst when Evelyn heard a gunshot , she closed her eyes and she was frightened " I am too young to die " she thought .