Strange city,new life..

"Eve why r u taking so long,come on we will be late"Liam called his daughter.
"Damn it dad,lm coming "Evelyn said as she ran down the stairs.
"Watch your language young lady"Liam said with serious face.

•Evelyn and her family were going to the airport cause they were moving to LA.
•Evelyn was happy but sad at the same time,happy cause soon they will have better life,but sad cause she would leave her friends and the city that she grew up in.

-At the airport...

•jade who was 24 years old with long brown hair and big blue eyes:(like in the picture),was sitting next to Evelyn and was thinking that Evelyn sort of conceited girl

"Thank u so much"jade smiled and said as she was taking her cup of tea from the hostess.
"Ooooouch"Evelyn screamed while jade spilled the tea on her.
"I'll help" the hostess said as she took out a towel trying to clean the spot on her shirt.
"I can clean it by myself"Evelyn said angrily.
" sorry, I am afraid of heights,I kind of can not control myself .by the way,my name is jade"jade said
"It's okay,my sis afraid of heights too so l know these situations very well,I'm Evelyn west but u can call me eve"she grinned.
"Nice to meet u eve,so why r u going to LA!?"jade said curiously.
"My father found a better job in LA"Evelyn said.
"Ooooh, so u r new to LA , I can show u around if u want to"jade said as she was smiling.
"This is kind of u,I'd like to keep in touch"Evelyn said.
"I thought that u r a conceited girl,but I guess I was wrong" jade said with big smile.
"U know what, I thought the same"Evelyn said with big smile too.
"So what were u listening to !?"jade asked.
"Shape of u, it's one of my favorite songs"Evelyn said.
"I didn't hear it before"Jade said.
"U are living under a rock, aren't u!?" Evelyn surprised when she said that.
"I'm so curious about a song make me live under a rock" Jade laughed loudly.

___________________________