21

I woke up and got dressed. Today is the day... hopefully im not pregnant. Now is just not the best time for another baby. I wanna get married and open more shops. Yea, i know i shocked you all because of what happened with my first shop, and the mishaps with my current one. Im still driven to be successful!

"Luc...baby get up." I shook him and he pulled me in and pecked my lips. I laughed and went to go get my baby. "Uhm, Jade. I think its about time I go on home." My grammy said. I sat Kori in the bed with Lucas and joined my grandma in the den. "Why, whats wrong?" She smiled and took my hands. "Your family needs space to grow. And as much as i would love to stay and help you both, i think your mother and the rest of the family needs me to. Its only fair." I smiled. Even though im sad, I couldn't agree more. "Ok, when is your flight." She chuckled. "Flight? Oh no. Im taking a cruz! I already got the uber outside. Adios babygirl!!!" She was all smiles leaving out my door.

"You ready?" Lucas asked me. I side eyed him. "Nigga no. Ian wearing no panties to the clinic." I laughed and went to go get dress.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

We walked out the clinic all smiles. "No baby number 2. But maybe we should slow down with sex." I suggested. He chuckled and embraced me with Kori in between us. "Ight mama."

***
Just so the wait could be over
Love ya😘😘😘
~Xoxo Marie💋