12

I threw my fork at her but, but she came down on me swinging so I stuck my foot out and she fell. "Why is you here!!" I yelled. My grammy was already calling 911, she know this the crazy bitch.

"Because Jade!! It's Kori's very first birthday." She smiled and held up and gift bag. I grabbed my son and gave him to my mama and they left out. "Leave." I wasn't bout to fight with a crazy bitch. I'm better then that. She giggled and came at me. I backed up and Lucas stuck her ass.

"Damn man!!" She groaned grabbing her nose. It started bleeding but she came at me again with a hand-made knife in her hand.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" I yelled. I grabbed everything near me and started throwing it at her. Tammi jumped on her front behind and Quioa attacked her. They started jumping her til the police came.

"The They lured me here. I was beaten by these....these ANIMALS!! HELP ME!!" Lauren yelled while they took her outside. My mom and Grammy stopped the police from arresting Sequoia and Tammi.

I can't beileve thissssss😱

That night...

I woke Lucas. "Babe. What are we gonna do?" I asked sitting up. He never answered so I went back to sleep. To court we go....

---------------------

I woke up and dressed myself. Once I was ready and fully dressed I got Kori together we ate and waited for Lucas. I was going to take Kori to stay with my mom and grandmother but they wanna come to court to support us and make any statements to help us out.

-

-

-

-

"Case closed!! Please take Ms.Lauren to her cell. In the court state of law i hear by sentence you to three years in federal state prison that will then by followed by 2 years in mental hospitality."

(A/N: I DO NOT KNOW how court cases and sentencing go....it just sounded good. Lol)

"So ma. We finally paid Kori's hospital bill, we stable with bills and everything so I was thinking me and you should take a trip to Toronto." Lucas said as we loaded into the car.

I backed up from strapping Kori in and I looked at him. "What?" He smiled and embraced me.

"We need some us time..." I kissed his lips and we talked about the trip all the way home. I'm still shocked that this is my life. I started out with just me. I had to work my ass off for everything thing I got. My shop got destroyed but I was handed another one and I went up from there. I been through shit with Lucas but we made the love of my life. I had no clue how much having Kori would change my life. But I'm glad he did.

"Ok ima drop yall off at the house." He said. I smiled at my grandma while she made Kori smile in his sleep. "Mama, it's been one whole year since I pushed my little bug out. Shits amazing really." I smiled while she teared up. "I know. I'm so proud of you Jade. I remember asking you if you were sure this would be a good impact and you was positive. I'm glad we got Kori!"

Once we made it to the house I laid Kori down and told my grammy and mama about the planned trip to Toronto. "Maybe girl. Mama's moving in with yall and ima be on a business trip. So either take him with yall or ask Lucas's mom." Lucas smiled and called mama coly.

His parents agreed to take Kori for a week starting tomorrow.

"I love you baby" i said pecking his cheeks.

"Love you always mama"

*****

I'm  soooooooo sorry guys. I know I haven't been updating like I should've but I've been working on other stories, my IG model account and also my sims 4 Lp's.(Let's Plays) but I hope your ready for a few chapter now.😚

MarieWorks👑 © Productions