Chapter 3

***Gerard's P.O.V***

I woke up and I put my hand on my head because of a pounding headache I have. When I pulled my hand away, I looked around and noticed that this wasn't my room. I looked next to the bed and saw a girl sleeping on the floor, but with her head laying on her hands on the bed and then I remembered the events of last night. I lost Lyn-Z and I tried to commit suicide to be with her until a girl saved me. I looked at the girl and whispered, so she wouldn't wake up "This must be the girl." I looked at her sleeping figure and I smiled softly "She's beautiful," as I sat up and looked around her room I saw a lot of band posters and I saw some of mine and I chuckled softly "I see she's a fan."

When I was about to get up an alarm went off and I screamed because it scared me and because it made my headache worse. The girl woke up with a gasp and she instantly turned off the alarm. After a while of silence, I looked at her with her back facing me and she finally turned around and looked at me.

"Um, hi" she said shyly. She's cute when she's shy- wait no I can't think of her like that, I don't even know her

I just pushed those thoughts away and I said back "Hi" and we just stayed quiet. After a few minutes of silence, she stood up and walked to the door and she turned to look at me "I'm gonna go make some coffee," and she walked out. I instantly got up at the mention of coffee and I followed her to I guess her kitchen. While she was making the coffee we stayed in complete silence, I was admiring the delicious smell of coffee and she seemed to be lost in thought. When she finished the coffee, she poured me a cup and she poured herself and we sat down on the table. We sat in an awkward silence while drinking the coffee,"This coffee tastes really good" I said wanting to break the silence and she looked at me,"Thanks" she answered back softly.

We entered back into another awkward silence. After a while, I finished my coffee and put the cup on the table, I looked at her, but she kept looking down, I frowned and looked down at my cup. She broke the silence, "Why?" I heard her say softly and I instantly looked up and I saw that she was already looking at me with a stern, yet gentle look and I knew what she was talking about, "I-I lost Lyn-Z" I stuttered while trying to hold back the tears that are threatening to spill. She looked completely shocked and I wouldn't blame her because nobody knows about Lyn-Z's death yet,"And... I just wanna be with her. Losing her is the hardest thing in the world and I love her so much," I began sobbing again. I covered my face with both my hands sobbing louder, until I felt to soft arms around my waist and I saw that she was hugging me. I instantly hugged he back and cried on her shoulder.

After a while, I had finally stopped crying and we just stood there hugging. I felt a tiny glint of happiness while we were hugging, until it faded when she pulled alway and gave me a soft sad smile,"I know what it's like it's to lose someone you love and I know it's hard, but Lyn-Z wouldn't want you to give up your life. Lyn-Z would want you to be happy and keep going with your band. She would especially want you to keep going with your life," she spoke softly and wiping the few tears that spilled with her thumbs. After a while of comfortable silence, she looked at me with a serious look,"Did you leave a suicide note before you went to the bridge?" She asked and I froze,"I forgot about the note!" I yelled and walked back and fourth,"We have to go get it before anyone finds it," I spoke to her while finally going infront of her,"Okay," she said as she grabbed some keys and she gave them to me. I looked down at the keys and I noticed they were mine,"Why do you have my car keys?" I asked in confusion.

"After I um found you, I knew I wasn't going to be able to carry you back to my place, so I saw your car and since I didn't know where you live, I drove you back here" she answered back, I just nodded,"Okay, now let's go," we ran out of her apartment and to the parking lot, but I stopped because I didn't know where she parked my car, so I turned to ask her, but she kept running to the very corner of the parking lot, so I followed her and I saw my car. We both got in the car with me in the drivers seat and her in the passenger's seat.

I turned the car on and I started driving to my house as quickly as I can.

I hope no one has found the note

***********************************

Hey guys!!! I posted this chapter, but I copied it before it got deleted, that's why it's the same as before!! Anyways I'm pretty sure you guys have read it, but you might of forgotten it, so read it again, buii!!!!!