Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Ally's P.O.V

Elliot is the worst. This dance is turning out to be even worse than I expected. First, Elliot turned out to be a total bore, all he ever talks about is himself, and second, my whole back up plan is ruined now that Austin has a date to the dance.

I figured that incase Elliot was not the guy I hoped for, then I could just ditch the dance and leave with Austin or something, but now he has a stupid date and there's no way I can get out of this dance.

And on top of that, while we were dancing to this terrible song that Elliot somehow found amazing, he kept trying to touch my ass and it was extremely gross. All I really wanted was to go back to the punch table and talk to Austin.

When the music finally ended I silently thanked whoever did that.

Just then AUSTIN walked out onto the stage, I squinted to get a better look just to make sure that it really was him, and sure enough it was.

What on earth was Austin doing up in stage?!?

"Hey everyone, I'm Austin Moon, if you didn't already know that." He said looking directly at me.

What was he doing?

"I know that some of you are kinda of bored of hearing crappy music, and most of you probably want to go home already..." he continued, still looking directly at me.

"Crappy music? What is he talking about?" Elliot mumbled next to me.

I held back a giggle.

"...but before you all leave I just want to sing a special song, and I know most of you are probably thinking of how stupid that sounds, but I wrote this song about a special girl and I really want her to know about how I feel before its too late." he finished off, still looking directly at me.

Then the music started playing.

"(Do do do do do do do do)

I always get this funny feeling every time you come around.

It's like I'm walking on the ceiling with both feet off the ground.

And it's so right to feel so left.

Upside down like I'm losing my head.

Cause I know where my heart belongs, with you again.

So I say hey, I'm crazy into you, and I say hey, every minute is over due.

And I can't wait, no I don't care I'll do what it takes, driving all night catch the first flight just to see you I'll explain.

You got me like upside down, you standing there I swear my whole world it turned around, I can't believe your here I was looking out at the crowd, but your here now, you standing there I swear my world turned around.

You got me upside down.

Do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do

You got me upside down

Do do do do do do do do

I'm upside down."

By the time the song ended, Austin was standing right in front of me smiling.

I smiled back at him and did the thing I've been wanting to do since I first met him.

I kissed him and he kissed me back. Our lips moved together in sync as my arms went around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. We just kept kissing until neither of us could breathe.

"Will you go out with me?" Austin mumbled against my lips.

I nodded breathlessly and kissed him again, not even bothering to look at Elliot's reaction, though I could imagine how red and embarrassed his face could be.

After the dance Austin drove me home and we kissed one last time, our lips lingered there for a second.

I completely misjudged Miami.

I'm going to be just fine here.

==========================

(A/N): That's the end of the story!

If you want to listen to upside down, here's the link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L8jL1j2am-E&autoplay=1

And thank you so much to everyone who has read, voted, and commented on this story it really means a lot to me I love you all😘😘😘😘