Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Ally's P.O.V

Trish and I just finished dress shopping for the dance. I picked out a sparkly red dress and Trish got a cheetah print dress.

Right now, we were in my room talking about boy troubles and school drama while eating pizza.

"I just thought that you liked Austin a lot and wanted to be with him." Trish said.

"Trish, are you happy for me that I got a guy like Elliot or are you mad at me? Make up you mind woman!" I said annoyed at how many times she's asked me this.

"Ally, I'm happy for you, but I'm just wondering if your like over Austin or if this is just some thing to get him jealous." she said.

"Okay look, I took a minute to think about it this morning when Elliot asked me, and I figured, I don't even know if Austin likes me, so why should I just sit around and wait for a guy who may or may not like me, when I have an extremely hot and perfect guy who I know actually does like me." I said letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Okay okay, I got it." Trish said raising her hands up in innocence.

"Now, lets talk about you." I said smiling.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" she asked a little suspiciously.

"How about when you started liking DEZ?!?" I asked eagerly.

"Ally c'mon, all he did was ask me to the dance, who says I like him?" she said making that psshhh noise at the end.

"Yeah and you said yes which pretty much means that you like him." I said nudging her with my shoulder.

She giggled, "Okay so maybe I do like him, just a little bit."

"Trish and Dez sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." I sang.

"Ally!" she giggled slapping my arm. We both laughed together for most of the night.

It felt good to finally have a friend that I could trust.