Chapter 17

Harry's pov***

A sniffle left the strawberry blonde's lip as I dabbed a cold cloth on her bruised chin.

My hands shaked with rage as she gripped onto black t- shirt. I could

Tell she was in pain, and I wanted nothing more than tAke it away but I couldn't.

"You're gonna have to tell me what happened. Where is Oscar." Celly shook her head furiously as a whimper escaped her lips.

A word hadn't left her mouth since she found me at the park, nearly passed out. She only wore a stripped pajama shirt with matching shorts. Her feet were covered by socks I had to force onto her when we got to my apartment.

Her wavy hair was a tangled mess as the the tips of her fingers continued to twist themselves in her locks.

A frown was plastered on her usually smiling face, which made my heart break.

"Celly I can't help you if you don't talk to me.",

Celly's green eyes met mine as she pulled me into a tight hug. Affection from anyone else would've felt weird but with her it felt different. Almost like I was protecting her from am the bad in the world.

"I-I scared H-Harry." Her voice was in a whisper as her cool breath hit my neck making me shiver alittle.

"You shouldn't be. I'm here for you." A sniffle escaped her lips as I put my hand in her chin so we made eye contact again.

She bit her bottom lip unsure of what to do.

By now She had each of her legs on the opposite side of my waist. Her small hands rested in my shoulders, as she slowly leaned in until our lips brushed each other's.

She pulled back for a moment and look at me, before her lips mad full contact with mine, her minty breath making me weak in the knees.

My hands found the size of her thighs as I lifted her off my counter top.

My curls were taken over by my curls as I let a moan accidently escape my lips.

Celly flinched away, her movements where to fast making her stumble.

Her eyes stayed locked on mine as she backed more more away from me until her back hit the wall.

"T-that was my f-first kiss." A blush formed on her cheeks and I couldn't help but chuckle.

My smirk was washed away by her actions.

She fisted her long wavy hair in her hands and let out a frusterated scream, making me jump a bit.

"Y-You're a lot l-like my brother Harry." I wasn't quite sure if I was supposed to hear it, but I had.

And it pissed me the fuck off. How dare this social awkward freak compare me to such a idiotic douche bag? Now I can see how they are related.

I clenched my fist and I could feel my jaw tighten as I stared at the short girl infront of me.

"Who. The fuck. Do you think you are?" My voice was strong and it boomed. Her gaze went to the floor as her finger tips began to play with her hair.

No answer. I stepped up to the short girl grabbing her wrist. "I SAID WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU THINK YOU ARE IMPORTANT? MAYBE I SHOULD JUST LET ADAM BEAT YOU. MAYBE THATS WHERE YOU BELONG."

My heart was racing as she let out a whimper.

Countless tears escaped her eyes as she opened her mouth. I could tell she was trying to form words but she couldn't. I had scared her too much.

"Her eyes traveled to the grip I had on her wrist.

My heart could've stopped then.

Her small wrist were a light purple, and a dark blue. Small and big bruises covered them, as I let go of her wrist stepping aside.

"Celly. Celly I'm sorry." My voice was hoarse from screaming.

She didn't speak as she slipped past me, walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" My voice was filled with worry.

Celly turned around to face me, yet her gaze was set on the floor and instead of playing with her hair she was masationg her wrist.

"I-I'm going h-home." She bent down to take off my socks, and neatly put them back into the floor.

With that celly walked away.