Chapter:8

My neck being tickled woke me. I reached up to scratch feeling a face. The palm of my hand was kissed. I then remembered what had happened last night. "Manhã(Morning)." I said. "Manhã." He said back. He then kissed the spot behind my ear. I rolled over. He rolled onto his back letting me rest my head on his shoulder.

"Sleep good?" He asked. "Sim." I answered. He kissed my forehead. "I don't wanna get up." I said. "Me either." He replied. The door to his room opened. "They've got to stop getting a key to my room." He said as he put an arm around me. "Eu sei, mas eles querem ficar perto de um amigo(I know, but they want to stay close to a buddy)." I whispered to him.

He kissed my forehead once more. I put a leg on his. His free arm was laying on my leg on top of the covers. Only about three were shocked that Kaique and I were that close in the bed. Guilherme only chuckled. "Vocês vão entender quando você encontrar uma garota que te ama da mesma forma que você a ama(You boys will understand when you find a girl that loves you the same way you love her)." He said. He was the married one in he group.

I then stretched out under the covers stretching my legs the most. Kaique's hand found the curve under my bottom. "Is your hand comfortable there?" I asked. He chuckled. I pinched the bottom of his butt. "Ow!" He said jumping. I chuckled. "Isso não é um lugar para beliscar(That's not a place to pinch)!" He said. I chuckled again. "Oh, então você acha isso engraçado(Oh so you think this is funny)?" He asked. I started laughing. "Agora você realmente quer começar algo(Now you really want to start something)?" He asked.

I couldn't help but laugh when his hands found my sides tickling me. I started snorting. Then couldn't stop. He carefully straddled me, still tickling me even when I kept telling him to stop. "Can't breathe." I finally said. He stopped then. "Lição aprendida(lesson learned)?" He asked. I nodded. He kissed my nose before getting up. I was still catching my breath as I watched him walk to the bathroom. Then sat up. His buddies had extremely curious looks on their faces.

I tried so hard not to laugh at the odd looks. Kai came back grabbing clothes. Now I really had to pee. "Com licença(Excuse me)." I said. The one standing in the way moved. I went past him and into the bathroom. I closed the door and used it before I could hear them talking. I could understand them. They didn't like how I was taking so much of his time. He countered saying that it wasn't up to them who he spent time with. I'm seriously feeling torn because of them.

I quietly slid down the door wondering what to do. I know he keeps telling me not to worry about it, but I can't. It's hard not to worry. Yes. I love spending time with him. Yes. He's an amazing guy and I absolutely want to be with him; it's just that his buddies, except for Guilherme, don't. I could feel my eyes turning into a lake before my vision went blurry and I had to blink. Two rivers flowed from my eyes.

I hugged my knees as they continued to argue with each other. "Calar-se(Shut up)." Guilherme yelled above them. The room went quiet. He explained that it was Kaique's time and he should spend it how he wanted to. Even if it was with me. The guys complained about it. He told them to shut up again. I tried to keep quiet but my sniffle gave me away. There was whispering. A quiet knock came to door. I looked up seeing it was unlocked. I moved away from the door and into the tub.

The door opened a little. "Codie?" "I'm fine." I said sharply. The door closed as I blinked staring at the wall. Fingers ran through my hair. I melted at the touch. A thumb wiped the threatening tears away from my face. "Look at me." He said. I looked away. "Codie please?" He asked. I turned to look at him. "They are just jealous." He said slowly. He wiped another tear away. "They do not understand why you and I spend time together." He said. I leaned into his hand.

He kissed my cheek. Then my lips by surprise. I kissed back. He put his other hand on my other cheek. It felt good to be kissing him. It felt right in some way. He didn't pull back. I didn't want to end it. As good as this feels we have to stop before it leads somewhere we don't want to. He pulled back first resting his forehead on mine. "Você é tão bonito(Your so beautiful)." He said quietly. I felt like blushing. He kissed me again as he held my chin. "Você significa o mundo para mim(You mean the world to me)." He said. That had me blushing.