Chapter 15

"Didn't know this would be intense." Jimin said, "I mean, I have to be accurate on my japanese!"

"Ask 'your' Mina some words." Namjoon teased,

"Hyuuung! That's a great idea!" Jimin said, sounding excited

"This kid." Yoongi said while drank his water and shooked his head.

"Oh." Jimin said realizing something, went beside Taehyung.

Peeking thru his phone, he saw he texted Jihyo about Dahyun's condition. Jimin patted him and that got Taehyung's attention.

"What?" Taehyung said,

"I don't know how to contact Mina!" Jimin said, "But this is a great way to get her attention!"

Taehyung scoffed in disbelief, like seriously? First he asked for Dahyun's number, which he's grateful for since they met thru that, and now he wants him to ask for Mina's.

"No, ask for yourself. Dahyun will kill me if-"

"Dahyun will understand, don't make her look bad to me because I know Dahyun!" Jimin defended,

Taehyung slightly punched his arm and said, "When will you have the courage to ask for someone's number??"

Yoongi agreed, "Yeah. Why can't you ask it yourself?"

Jimin pouted, "I'll call Jihyo thru your phone and ask for her number. Please?" he pleaded with a puppy eyes.

"Okay okay, I'll call her. Just stop with those ngingingi sound because it's creepy." Taehyung said while dialing for Jihyo's number.

BTS V Calling..

Jihyo rolled her eyes, "Is he this obsessed with Dahyun?" And answered her phone.

Hey Ji! Sorry for calling you but my friend wants to talk to you. Taehyung said

"I swear, Oppa. If that's Yoongi-"

Hi Jihyo-ssi! It's me Jimin! Jimin said, interrupting Jihyo's monolouge.

"Yes how may I help you?"

I really need some help with my Japanese and my members won't help me.

"I'm korean."

Jimin laughed, because of Jihyo not hinting the point of the call.

Do you have any way of helping me?

"Why are you asking me? Not Momo or Sana?"

I don't have any contact to them.

"I'm at home now. Do you want me to let you speak with them?"

Jimin sighed, he wants to talk to Mina. He heard a door opening in the other line, okay this is hopeless. No chance of talking to Mina.

"Oh, sorry sunbae. Only Mina is awake, the others took their afternoon nap because of the morning schedule."

Assa!! Jimin thought.

Mina-ssi can help, she's japanese right?

"Yes sunbae, I'll give her the phone now."

"Hello?" A soft whisper-like voice took over the phone.

H-hello. Taehyung smacked Jimin's head. W-we're in Japan right now a-and I-I. Wait a minute Mina-ssi. Jimin gave Taehyung the phone and calmed himself. Drank some water and jumped a few times.

Sorry, Mina-ssi. Manager called me, So as I was saying..

"Japanese is easy if you understand the words, sunbae." Mina said,

and so they started their mini japanese lessons, but Jimin unable to pronounce the right words. Mina offered him to facetime him instead,

No, no. Through phone is fine. Jimin reassures,

"You're having a hard time to say modotte kimashita, sunbae." Mina said, "I'll give you my phone number so we can facetime."

In the end Jimin gave up. His will to talk to the younger is so strong that he set aside his shyness.

Before Jimin calls Mina, he fixed his hair and went to a nice lighting.

"Okay, rehearsal will be back in an hour! Stage difficulties!" Manager said and Jimin was happy because they can talk longer.

"Hey! Sorry it took long, manager hyung said rehearsal in an hour." Jimin said,

That's okay, sunbae. Now this is how you say I'm back in japanese..

The two spent almost 15 minutes on facetime,

"I give up! I can't say a simple word!" Jimin said,

Hahaha! That's okay sunbae, practice makes perfect so keep on practicing your pronounciation and it will sound good!

"Thank you so much, Mina-ssi." Jimin said

I'm happy to help you, Sunbae.

"Let's drop the formalities, you can call me oppa."

Isn't that uncomfortable?

"Since you taught me how to speak japanese, I'll teach you some busan dialect." Jimin said, "And speaking to me comfortably is okay to me."

If that's what you want.... Oppa? Mina said carefully the last part, earning a smile to Jimin.

Why does Mina's oppa sounds so dang good

Why does Mina's oppa sounds so dang good. Jimin thought, "So call? I'll teach you some busan dialect and deeper korean words and you'll teach me japanese?" While showing his smile, can't remove the sound of Mina's oppa.

Mina laughed, Alright. That's a deal.

Assa!! Jimin thought, and showing his cheeky smile.

"I'll talk to you soon, Mina-yah. I have to rest now for later's rehearsal."

Okay sunbae, take care!

"Sunbae?"

Oppa.

"Good." And waved goodbye.

"Not a bad start for Jimin making a move to Mina." Jimin praised himself, feeling happy on how they tried to talk to each other first through voice call and ended up in video call.

"You look stupid. Is that how happy you are talking to Mina?" Yoongi said,

"Uhuh." Jimin nodded.

++++

[A/N] Not too much of a JiMina moment, but that's all I can do since I don't want them to have a 'relationship' moment yet. This is just a pre-crush moment.

While Jungkook and Tzuyu's moment back in Chapter 11 is a friendship moment~

I also see that this story has readers already, thank you for choosing to read 1AM. I hope you liked it and I will not disappoint you since I'm a hardcore shipper of VHyun, TzuKook, JiMina, & YoongixJihyo~ Once again, one read is truly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Follow me on my social media! IG: gateusebeun / _twiceu ~

/edited