She's Devious and He's Trouble - TEASER

Start from the beginning

Saturday Morning.

The four of them met in a newly opened yet already known café around the area near Azaiah's pad.

Naunang makarating si Azaiah at ang pinsan nya sa meeting place since it was nearby. They were followed by Zeus and Xanthia na holding hands pa ng dumating sa café.

The people in the café couldn't take their eyes off of those two.

Hindi naman na bago iyon para sa mga nakakakilala sa kanila but for those who don't know them, they are an eye candy.

Both have aristocratic faces and stature of models. Adding up that the auras they give out aren't normal at all. Sinong hindi mapapatingin?

Azaiah's cousin, as expected, got excited as soon as she saw Zeus enter the cafe.

He was gorgeous in the photo and seeing him personally, he's more stunning and it exceeded her expectations.

However, she also didn't miss to see the clamped hands of the two making her feel jealous at the same time feel hate towards Xanthia because of the sight.

"Here, man!" Azaiah signaled so that the two would see them.

Nakita naman iyon ni Zeus at agad itong pumunta sa kanila habang hila si Xanthia.

As the gentleman he is, Zeus even pulled out a chair for Xanthia. Halos mapanganga ang pinsan ni Azaiah because of the gesture and it also caused to stir up more jealousy for her.

"Now that we're all here, let's go straight to the introductions." Azaiah started as soon as the two were comfortable on their seats.

The set up of their seat is like this, magkatabi si Azaiah at ang pinsan nya while Zeus and Xanthia were across them. At the same time, magkatapat si Azaiah at Xanthia, while Zeus as in front of Azaiah's cousin.

"Guys, her name's Snow Rodriguez, the cousin I was telling you about. And snow, they are my friends. The guy in front of you is Zeus Chrysler Gomez and the pretty lady next to him is Xanthia Claudean Fuentarivas."

Agad na iniabot ni Snow and kamay nya kay Zeus and she even gave out her sweetest smile. It was her chance anyway.

"Hi! It's nice to finally meet you, Zeus." Snow said to him in a semi-flirty way.

Though he didn't like it, Zeus took Snow's hand and shook it. Napilitan nalang itong ngumiti sa kanya.

"It's nice to meet you too." Not!

Agad ding bumitaw si Zeus sa handshake nila, much to Snow's dismay. At kahit ayaw ni Snow, she then turned to Xanthia.

"Nice to meet you, Xanthia." she told her and this time with a fake smile.

Xanthia, of course, noticed the fake smile. Pero hindi nya pinahalata iyon. She simply took her hand and grinned at her, "You too, Snow."

Earlier, she also noticed how Snow looked at her and their hands together before they sat.

Alam nyang ayaw na sa kanya nito. She's sharp when it comes to those things.