Chapter 3

BRAT GIRL MEETS BAD BOY BOOK 1 OF 3 IS NOW AVAILABLE ON BOOKSTORES NATIONWIDE!

Please do grab a copy!!! And please do visit the nearest National Bookstore, Precious Pages and Pandayan Bookstore in your place and see if you can spot one! Thank you! :)

CHAPTER 3

A'ISHAH'S POV

"Baby, how's your new school?" Kuya David asked from the other line.

"Well, I still don't like it there but, school's fine. Medyo, medyo lang naman, iniwasan ko na ang pakikipag away." I replied.

"Medyo. It means meron pa din."

"Uhh, yeah." I said as I bit my lip.

He let out a sigh, "Baby, listen to me. You need to grow up and change."

"But I'm already a 'grown up', Kuya. Besides I can handle myself and-"

"Yes, you are now a 'grown up' but you don't act like one. Kaya mo nga ang sarili mo but still, that's not the point here, A'ishah Jaxine and you know what exactly I mean. Ayaw ka naming mapahamak ulit."

My eyes started to water, "Then, why are you not here? Aren't you supposed to be here? Bakit pinabayaan nyo ko?!"

"We wanted to be there with you. Alam mo 'yun. Gusto ka naming alagaan, gusto ka naming bantayan. Pero hanggat hindi ka natututo, hindi kami pupunta dyan." Sagot nya at may tumulong luha mula sa mata ko. Agad ko din namang pinunasan iyon.

"I'm sorry but I have to go, baby. Please do take a good care of yourself and stay out of trouble. I really miss you, baby. I love you. Bye."

"I love and miss you too, kuya. Bye." I replied as I ended the call.

Hindi naman kasi ako sanay na mahiwalay sa kanila. Sila na ang palagi kong kasama for our parents were not always home except for our birthdays, Christmas Eve and Day and of course, New Year. But even if they're away, they are always checking up on us and does not forget to remind us how much they love us even if they're away.

Napabuntong hininga nalang ulit ako. As much as I wanted to protest, ano bang magagawa ko? It's my sole fault why I was exiled in the first place.

**

Lunchbreak.

I was walking down the hall to the cafeteria with my head help up high. Lahat ng estudyanteng nadadaanan ko ay tumatabi at yumuyuko, for they do not want to face the wrath of a notorious goddess. Sa school na 'to wala akong kaibigan, meron dati pero napatalsik na sya sa school na 'ito at napalipat na. And obviously, kinatatakutan.

I always get what I want and what I want is what I get.

And now, I want war and I'll have it.

Pagdating sa cafeteria, I immediately saw her with group and they were laughing. They're known to be the 'Queen bee's' of the school. Those girls na feeling magaganda, mga bobita naman. And trust me, they are more likely to open their legs rather than their books. Di na ko magtataka na hindi sila makakatapos ng pag-aaral.

Para din syang walang pakialam sa mundo at parang hindi nila ako tinarantado. But, that's good. I'll let her laugh now dahil mamaya, hindi nya na magagawa iyon.

"Having a good time?" I asked as I got near them.

Agad namang nabaling ang atensyon nila sakin and she even smirked as she saw me.