She's Devious and He's Trouble - TEASER

Start from the beginning

"Is this about the date thing? Who is it this time ba?" Nakangising tanong ni Xanthia sa kanya.

"Yes. It's my cousin. She became interested in Zeus when she saw our picture on insta. The one I posted when we were in Altis? She asked me if I could get her even a single date with Zeus." Azaiah explained.

Like Zeus, she wanted to roll her eyes upon Azaiah's words but, she decided against it and kept her smile on her angelic face. Kahit ang totoo nu'n ay gusto nyang mainis.

Xanthia then turned to Zeus and asked him, "Why won't you do it, Z?"

"It's going to be a big pain in the ass if she asks him for a second or third date. Besides, she's this moron's cousin. I don't want to deal with something annoying as that." He retorted.

"Come on! Hindi mo pa naman sya nakikita e. She may be my cousin but, she's hot still hot in my eyes you know. Slightly on par with Claudean." Azaiah suddenly compared na ikinainis ni Zeus.

"Do you really have to compare, Azaiah? Hot or not don't try to compare Xanthia with anyone else." Zeus roared.

He is that protective of Xanthia. Kahit sa mga nagiging girlfriend nito, once they start comparing themselves to Xanthia or try to make him choose between them, walang pagda-dalawang isip nyang hinihiwalayan ang girlfriend nya.

For him, it's Xanthia over everyone else.

"Z, behave. I'm sure Azaiah didn't mean to do that." Alo ni Xanthia dito and Zeus just looked away.

Pero sa loob loob nya, halos mamatay na ito sa katatawa. She knows her worth to Zeus. Wala e.

"Just try and get to know her, Z. One date won't hurt."

"Okay." Mabilis pa sa alas tres na sagot nito na ikinagulat ni Azaiah.

"What the— that's it? Sakin halos lumuhod na ko sayo pero kay Claudean, isang sabihan lang? That's unfair, man!" Azaiah protested.

"Shut it, Azaiah. I have no obligation to follow what you ask. Just be thankful that Xanthia even allowed it."

But, of course hindi basta basta ang pagpayag na iyon ni Xanthia.

Malayo sa ipinapakita nya sa iba, hindi sya ganoon kabait para pumayag sa pabor na iyon ng walang kondisyon.

"Z's going to do it on one condition though."

"Tell me. Kahit ano pa yan, gagawin ko." Excited na sabi ni Azaiah sa kanya.

"Take me on a date, Azaiah. Let's do a double date with them." Xanthia answered with a knowing smile.

Doon palang ay alam na ni Zeus ang ibig sabihin ng ngiti na iyon. He didn't need any words to understand what Xanthia was thinking. Sixteen years of being with her? Of course, he already knows everything about her.

He then smiled to himself. This is going to be very interesting.

And just that, Azaiah fell into their trap as he gave out his answer with a full smile.

"It's a freaking deal! I'm not gonna pass up that chance of a lifetime to date you, Claudean."

**