Chapter 2; 6 days till death.

11th, November 2012

yesterday was amazing with Skylar and Lillie, I can't believe he bought me this necklace it is just amazing, i miss him so, but I’ll hopefully see him later on today, usually its like hmmm skylar hmm ok but recently its just been like WOW SKYLAR i never really miss him but somehow nowadays my feelings for him are growing stronger, mom use to say be careful with boys because most of them think that you’re a toy that they can play around with and throw you away whenever they get bored. but I know skylar wouldn’t do anything to hurt me, right?

Okay, Maybe I should text him and see what he’s up too, I hope he doesn’t mind if I text him, I hope he’s not busy or anything. OMG LISTEN TO ME, I’m actually starting to think about him a lot more, yeah he’s my boyfriend  and I’m expected to, I’ve never really had a thing for love but I think this could actually be the time where I’m actually falling deeply in love, when ever i fell in love with guys like Josh (my ex) all it ever gave me was a funeral for my heart.

You know what F**K it, Im going to  pick up my phone and text him but im really unsure what to text him though it’s always been him the first on to text me “hey babe” wait know that sounds too cheesy soo I'll  erase it, ive just realised I’m stuck, I'll  go onto Google and search up “things to text your boyfriend?” its just come up with lots of  different links, its confusing, i'll just figure out what to say myself.

TEXT CONVERSATION.

Me; hey skylar, you up to much?

No reply hmm he must be really busy, I started to get paranoid cause he wasn’t replying, what was he doing behind my back. maybe he was with his friends or family, or what if he was with another girl. ''autumn dont be silly, he wouldnt do that,  would he?'' i told myself. wait why am i doubting what im saying, i never do that, so why am i doing it now, i'll wait till tomorrow and see if  he replies back.