1- My Wattpad Love

Plot:
Jules has always been the shy type. Her world changes when she finds wattpad,a very popular ebook community. She becomes addicted to it and even starts posting her own stories.But are friends,fans and votes all she will get from this site?or is it possible to find love as well?
Status:completed
Personal rating:10/10

Hats down to the writer of this story cold_lady19

This story was the one that made my entrance to wattpad and until now it's the most special and unique one. I can't count how many times I've doubled over with laughter as I read it,really. YOU DEFINITELY SHOULD TRY IT.
Even if you're not very convinced about e-reading,this book will change your mind. I promise. That's what it did to me anyways. It was charming,funny,warm,sweet and totally makes you feel like a part of the story. Really,you should NEVER ever miss it.
The characters are so funny and so close to the heart. And the writing style is so unique and amazing I found myself staying up for nights to complete it. Even then it left such a lonely place in my heart as It's grown on me.

You've reached the end of published parts.

⏰ Última actualització: Jun 13, 2017 ⏰

Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts!

Best Wattpad Books EverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara