Introductions

Hello to all of you peeps out there and special salutes to my comrades who spend a fair amount of their free time reading wattpad books.
Well i've decided to write this book to share my not-so-long experience (2years to be specific) on wattpad. It's true that it hasn't been a lond time since i discovered(well not really "discovered" since it was per my friends recommendations and insistance) this book paradise and i couldn't be happier about this, it's like i finally found where i belong. And believe me, even though it has been a relatively short amount, i've read a hideous amount of books , well you may say that i started off reading every single book i've stumbled upon thinking there wasn't much of a choice (until i found out there's a "search" space up there, yeah stupid i know) so at this point i've read all kinds of books, omes were good others were....not(PS: heartfelt respect and gratitude towards every author out there who foresakes their time to develop their ideas into stories). And even though i've read tons of books, only a few of them can classify as (almost) perfect in my assessment scale (which is pretty harsh you see). And knowing the struggle you'd go through tryimg to find a good book to read after you finished the other one, i decided to share my experience,with you folks.
I HOPE THIS BOOK WILL BE HELPFUL TO YOU
And now' let the games begin, and my the odds be in your favor.'
Ps: whoever guesses correctly what movie this quote came from,will get an (sadly)imaginary chocolate-chip cookie!

Best Wattpad Books EverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara