PART : 19 SHOCKING 3RD DIARY

Start from the beginning

"Nandini.. please come out.. i really love you i can't live without you.. plz.. i know you are here only"he screamed , His each and every words were cleary depicting that how much he loved her. each and every part of his body and his soul was craving for her.

Navya and cabir settle down on couch while manik was again and again calling her and then he entered inside a room. They both heard sound of things falling down as manik was throwing the things of that room in anger.

Cabir couldn't control his tears more and started crying palming his mouth. Navya looked at cabir sadly. Then sound stopped coming. Navya got up and brought water for him.

"Water.. "navya forward the glass of water toward cabir while cabir wiped his tear and took the water.

"Thanks.. "he said while putting the glass on table "sorry for all this.. he really not in a condition to understand anything.. "cabir apologized

"I can understand his pain.. don't worry and i just wish he will come out of his pain.. "navya said

"He really loves her.. i had seen this type of love in movies only and i always thought that nobody can loves person so madly in real life but manik has proved me wrong as in real life also this type of love is there.. a love for whom a person can die also.. "cabir said looking at navya while navya got lost in his words.

"Cabir let's go.. "then they both heard manik voice and saw manik coming out of the room having anger in his eyes.

"Manik is everything.. alright nandini.."he about to asked something but manik cutted his words.

"She has died.. mar chuki hai voh.. i was a big fool who was running after a shadow.. because love doesn't exist in this world.. love is just a fucking 4 letter words.."manik said this suddenly accepting that nandini had died but what has happened to him. Navya and cabir became shocked seeing this as the person few minute ago who was screaming his heart aloud that his angel is alive and now he accepted that she had died.

Then manik ran outside while cabir also ran behind him. While navya was standing like a statue.

___________________________

"Manik what happened to you suddenly why are behaving like this.."mukti asked confusingly when manik was packing his bag and he told them that they were going back to india. Cabir told them about what had happened to him suddenly at navya's house. They were shocked to listen all this.

"Manik we are your friend please share your feeling with us.. "Now alia said putting her hand on his shoulder and manik stopped packing his bag.

"Kya share karu.. mein jab iss dil mein koe feeling hi nhi reh gye hai.. iss dil ke hajar tukre ho chuke hai.. jo ab kabhi koe chaha kar bhi nhi jodh sakta.. "manik said having no emotion in his voice and again got busy in packing his bag while all of them looked at each other sadly .

_________________________

Now they were sitting in their private jet and they were going back India. Manik was just looking out of window having so much anger and pain in his eyes. His eyes were clearly depicting that he was in so much pain. Cabir was sitting beisde him and looking at him sadly and he was trying to figure out what might had happened to him suddenly.

Manik closed his eyes and he remembered the incident which had changed all his perspective of love and nandini.

Flashback (few hours ago)

Manik entered inside the room and he found a diary which was kept on table he grabbed it and started reading it.

Hey my thirth diary. You are my thirth bestie.. so i m again back to U.S.A. I know i have done wrong after faking my death in front of manik but i having no other option. If manik have came to know about my first love.. then he would have felt so much pain.. u know na diary that i still love my first love.. more then manik.. yes i care for manik but first love is first love.. my first love has accepted me with my pain. He having no problem with my pain. I hope i will get cure from my pain with my love.

After reading this earth got slipped down from underneath manik. Nandini love someone else. He didn't even thought this in his dream also. Nandini was cheating his love. All her words were a lie. She was in a pain of lossing her love of her life. He was feeling betrayed. She left him shattered for her first love without even telling him anything. Even she had given him more pain after faking his death. The pain was unbearable for him. He wanna die at this movement.

He just ran out after throwing the diary there only without even reading the futher pages as he having no strength left to read more.

Flashback Over

Question Time

1. How was the part ?

2. What do think about nandini's diary ?

3. What do u think what is going to happened next ?

4. Do u find manik's reaction right after reading of diary ?

Guyz plz leave your feedback at the end.. and if like then press the like button

Love Mehak