“Whoa there one question at a time, our pack has two alphas, one of them is my best friend. And I like to handle my business myself. Mariah would have very well killed you by now. So be thankful it’s me here. You better start talking” I came walked closer to his cell and narrowed my eyes.

“Oh Maya, come on. You won’t find my rouge army without my help. So why don’t we play a little game here. Ill give you one hit, everyone I give you is one thing you give me.” I don’t know what kind of sick twisted game he was trying here, but he has the information I want. and like I was ever going to give him anything in return. “Ok fine. Pay up first” I don’t know why he would trust me, but I don’t care all I care about is finding his stupid location.

“you think I'm stupid? You’re not going to give me what I want. first you will give me half of what I want then I will tell you” I rolled my eyes, I was a decedent of him after all, I had to of gotten my brains from someone, and it looks like I have his. Only I use it smartly. “Yea? And what is it that you want?” I was simply trying to make this easier on the pack; we can do this without him. it would just take a hell of a lot more work.  “Well for one, I want some good food every day and clean water” wow how typical of him.

“fine I will get water and food delivered to your cell every day, now tell me where they are. I want contact information” I demanded. “Didn’t I already tell you? You had to pay half first. When today’s food and water come’s then you come and see me. For now get lost. I'm not telling you shit” he sneered. Wow someone was a bit moody. “Fine then, it will be delivered by 8” I turned my back on him and walked out the door. If I had to deal with him any longer I might accidently kill him.

I eyes the list alpha Railington had given me.  There was a list of 4 top computer specialists and 5 blood trackers. Computer one’s first. I needed my dad’s phone history then I could trace the calls. I was already getting stressed just by going through the things I had to organize and do. just as I was about to go out the front door Dustin walked down he stairs, looking like he had come fresh out of bed. His hair was tousled all over his head, he had no shirt on, just boxers. And he was rubbing his eyes.

His head snapped my way as he finally smelt me in the room. “what are you doing here so early” eh said rudely.  I don’t blame him though, to have your mate second to others must hurt, but he has to understand too. “I had some business to take care of” I said quietly. The list was still in my hand and his eyes caught it.

“What’s in your hand?” he said. I had nothing to hide, but I didn’t want him in my business either. “Nothing much just a list of some people” I tried to brush it off but he had to walk down the stairs, while glaring at me of course. “come on Dustin would you just let it go already?” I sighed. He looked at me hard as if I just suggested he give up his alpha position. “I don’t like being second in the life of someone who comes first to me” was all he said before he tried to snatch the paper out of my hands. He could have just asked, but both of us knew I wouldn’t have let him see it.

I moved my hand just in time so that he didn’t get it. for that he growled. “Dustin you know you mean to world to me.” I said while trying to keep him from seeing the paper. I wasn’t making a very good argument since I was hiding this from him at this very second. “yes and you still chose to stay with Jace. Your loyalty lye’s with him. your choosing him over me Maya!” he growled loudly. My face softened. He really thought I was choosing Jace over him? That was what this was all about? It’s not my decision over packs, or who I trust more. It’s who I'm picking over him, or who he thinks I am.

“Dustin don’t say that. You’re my mate, you mean the world to me. I am not picking Jace over you, I just want to stay and help him. You mean more than anything to me” I took a couple of steps towards him so that we were almost face to face now. I had to be mated to the moody over protected, stubborn alpha. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. he stared into my eyes and I didn’t see what was coming next, I was to busy staring lovingly into his eyes.  he reached around and grabbed the paper out of my hands and pushed my backwards, sending me stumbling and losing my balance. I landed in a heap on the floor as he spared me one glance before turning his attention to the paper.