16|Birthday preparations

En başından başla

I just sat there looking outside the window while Virat was driving to that place.

I checked my phone to see if Chirag had texted me anything. But nothing... I decided to sent him a message.

A: Hii darling!! Good morning!!

C: good morning?? It's 11:30 and now you are waking up??

A: what!! No I didn't wake up now. I'm going to the place to do the preparations for Sakshi's bday.. Where are you??

C: ohh.. I didn't knew that.. How are you chatting while driving??

A: simple!! I'm not driving!!

C: then whose driving??

A: Mr Virat rude Kohli!!

C: oh OK.. I'll ttyl..

A: now you don't ignore me!!

C: I'm not ignoring you... I have some work so gtg!! Ttyl..

A: ok🙍

With that my conversation ended with my lovely boyfriend and now again...I had nothing else to do except getting BORED!!

I once again started looking out of the window. After few more deathly mins with rude Kohli we reached there. I got out of the car to see that the workers had started doing the work. Hmmm it's nice that we don't have to do anything. Just sit and supervise..

I went inside and saw that they were using yellow and green garlands instead of red and blue. I stopped them and asked them to change it. They started removing it.

I noticed that Virat still didn't come inside so I decided to check on him. I don't want him to shout at the workers for no reason. If he is angry on me then he has to remove that anger on me and not those innocent workers.

I went outside to see that he is still standing outside beside our car. No wait it's HIS car. He was leaning on the car and watching the workers who were decorating the place from outside.

I decided to take his photo and post it.

I started getting likes and instantly people were commenting on how hot Virat is looking

How black suits him a lot!!
And then people started commenting that we were together and does anushka Sharma knows about this.
I didn't read any further.

I looked up and saw that Virat was looking at me angrily. I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled sweetly. And with that I once again came inside.

One worker fell from the ladder. I quickly ran to him and asked him where was he hurt. Other workers came and picked him up. I asked him to rest and that he doesn't need to tense about the work. I assured him that he will still be payed so its OK that he can go home.

After he went I took his place and started hanging the small decorative materials that he was hanging before.

After I was done with that I came down and noticed that my phone was overflowing with notifications. I saw that Virat had posted my photo.
He wrote..."Someone's very BUSY😉"

I looked at him and this time he shrugged his shoulders and smiled sweetly at me. With that he went and sat at the crates which were in the opposite direction where the main hall was there.

After I was done with that I saw that Virat was still sitting over there and doing something on his phone. Even my phone was still buzzing.

I noticed that bhai had posted something. My and virat's pic. It was a cropped photo from the whole teams photo. We were in London back then and we had asked a person to click our whole teams photo. In that photo both of us were looking at each other and smiling. It was a cute photo. Along with that he wrote, "Stop doing time pass by taking candid photos of each other and WORK!!"

People were still commenting on our three's pics. They were making different theories on what I and Virat were doing and why bhai asked us to work!!

I noticed some comments which read that we should be a couple coz we look super cute together.
As if it's ever gonna happen!!

----------------------------------------------------------
Holla guys!!

How was the ch??

This one's short coz I'm gonna update another one later today.

I hope you guys liked the chapter...if yes then plz do vote and comment!!

Byeeee❤❤