Chapter 12: Cheers!

Chuck grips his whiskey glass and glowers. Blair rubs his shoulders, trying to soothe him. Nate huffs and dunks in his drink in one gulp. Dan and Serena look at each other.

"He has guts. I'll give him credits for it", says Chuck.

"What else did he say?", asks Dan.

"Nothing other than what I just told you", says Charlie.

"No! He's not going to be in Charles Flynn's life that easy! Not on my watch!", says Nate.

"Do you believe him, Charlie?", asks Serena.

"Once upon a time, we both did", says Charlie.

"As long as he doesn't try anything, all we could do is just sit tight and hope he doesn't pull that stint again", says Blair.

"Where's Charles Flynn?", asks Chuck.

"He caught a cold. He's resting with his grandfather at home", says Charlie.

"Why don't we just enjoy the party and try not to think of that snake?", Blair suggests. Everyone seems to agree that it's the best option at the moment.

Charlie sits at the gazebo outside. She's wearing a strapless LBD that reaches till her mid thigh. Her champagne sits right next to her as she let the night wind blows her hair. She doesn't often attend one of Chuck's party, but her purpose today was to discuss about the incident at the school between Charles Flynn and Carter.

"Just as beautiful as I remembered", she hears Carter's voice. Of course, he just had to crash the party. She sighs and stands up to leave, but she's immediately trap in his arms.

"Let me go, Carter", says Charlie. His face is inches away from her, causing Charlie to blush and her heart races.

"Let me kiss you", he says. Charlie turns her head and tries to squirm her way, but it is in vain. "I like you when you wear a short skirt and high heels", he whispers in her ear. His arms holds her securely and his breath in her ear makes her shiver.

"I swear if you don't let me go...", before she could finish her sentence, he turns her head and smothers her with a passionate kiss. Charlie tries her best to fight the urge, but in the end, she melts in his arms and moans. His arms loosen and wraps around her waist, while Charlie uses her fingers to mess his perfectly coif hair. They try to keep their moans as quiet as possible as one of his hands travels to the hem of her dress.

"Come home with me. Let me show you how much I miss you", says Carter.

"Let me show you how I miss you, right here", she says as she bites her lower lip. Carter licks his lips and gives his famous smirk. He pulls her closer and when Charlie feels he's distracted, Charlie twists his arm and tosses him to the ground. Carter groans in pain, but manages to smile and chuckle. Charlie straddles him and lowers herself to his face. She applies more red lipstick before leaving one mark his collar and one mark on his neck. She bites and sucks on, leaving a mark. She smirks when he moans her name.

"There, good night, Mr. Baizen", she says before walking away with a triumph smirk, not knowing Nate was watching.