Impossible (unwilling, unbirth, soft, long, "sex")

"No please, you don't have to do this!" George was seriously regretting going home with this woman.

She seemed like any other slutty girl at the bar, scarcely dressed and with curves that would make pears jealous.

It was even better when he'd whispered into her ear about taking her home and she payed for her drink right then and there.

But now that there was a horny, smirking psychopath in front of him holding him in a closed fist, he realized he might have rushed things a bit.

She had slipped something into his drink that shrunk him to about two inches tall, his clothes enveloping him as he found himself growing small. Then she told him that he was in for an adventure, grabbing him and raising him up.

To his amazement she was already naked, touching herself, a growing smile on her face as George felt fear growing on his own.

"Seriously, stop!" He shouted again as he was brought closer to her mouth.

"You've got two choices, dirtbag," the giantess whispered to him. "Relax, and enjoy this. Or struggle, and cause me more and more pleasure," she shuddered as she said this, her free hand playing with her private parts and glinting with wet fluid as it met the light.

"You're insane!" He shouted, struggling more.

The giant shrugged. "Have it your way."

She then proceeded to use both hands to restrain him and stick his head into her mouth.

He screams as he enters and gets a mouthful of saliva. Once she goes in and out a couple of times, she turns him around, his member stimulated as it passed her lips and was rubbed against the roof of her mouth. He found himself relaxing just a bit as pleasure coursed through him, but then he was removed from her mouth and the cold air hit his glistening body.

"That's more like it."

George spat out a bit of saliva, the giant gobs of spit dripping off of him. "What are you gonna do with me?" He asked.

"Mmm...well, if you're a good boy, I'll probably let you go," she said, "after we have a little fun, of course. But if you're bad," she patted her stomach. "I might help myself to a little snack."

She laughed at her own pun, but for George it was no laughing matter.

The girl then repositoned herself, spreading her legs wide and exposing her wet and ready pussy.

George couldn't keep his eyes off of the giant vagina in front of him, but eventually managed to tear his eyes away and look to the girl.

"No..."

"Oh yes," she responded, and then in one swift motion George was hovering millimeters away from a dripping wet vagina.

He heard her moan slightly in anticipation, and then slowly put his head in.

George felt the hot lips part as he entered, darkness replacing his vision and fluid from around him replacing the saliva.

His heart rate increased drastically, and the girl wasted no time shoving him in the rest of the way. He closed his eyes in fear, and when he opened then again, all he felt was a pulsating, squishy cocoon surrounding him. He attempted to turn around, struggling, but all he felt were the walls tightening.

On the outside, the girl sat with two fingers plugging her hole, her head reared back as the man inside her began to squirm. Breathing heavy, she knew she'd picked a good one, and with her fee hand she grabbed what looked like a butt plug.

She took her dripping fingers out and put this in, blocking the little man from escaping.

As he moved inside of her, she reflexively squeezed around him, pushing him tighter as if giving him a hug. She released, feeling him squirm only harder and faster. She moaned deeply, relaxing back onto the bed and massaging her sensitive parts.

Inside, George was well aware of an escalating heartbeat as he kicked and punched and tried to escape. The fluid around him grew, and with it came a difficulty to breath. She squeezed again, some of her natural lubricant sliding away, allowing him to breath again.

She felt herself growing close to a climax, and she involuntary began thrusting her hips in time to an invisible stimulant.

She released with a high pitched moan, and George was flooded with vagina juice out of seemingly nowhere.

As he coughed it up, the giantess tried to decide what to do with her pussy pal. Push him deep into her womb and let him nourish her there? Or spit him out and swallow him alive?

She figured that a deals a deal, and she wouldn't swallow him. But she did unplug herself with a satisfying "pop!" And squeeze until the man's legs appeared.

She gripped them and pulled him out, resisting the urge to push him in and out repeatedly.

He dangled now, upside down and dripping with her, fear lighting his eyes, but also relief.

"You've been good," she said, "but I'm afraid you havent behaved you're very best."

"Please for the love of god don't eat me!" He shouted, wiping frantically at his face to remove the vagina.

She laughed.

"Alright. How about this. I won't eat you. Not with my mouth. Instead, I'll push you deep inside of me, until you hit my womb, and if you behave...maybe I'll let you go."

George grew enraged, "no!! I want to be released this INSTANT!"

"Oh, well that's too bad."

George was quickly inserted again, not having time to scream.

The giantess grabbed a long, flexible rod, pushing it into her with a wet slurp.

George felt something press against his rear, and suddenly he was moving.

He moved deeper and deeper until he reached the womb, where he slid in head first and the opening closed behind him.

"No!" He shouted, but it was too late.

The giantess removed the rod, feeling as if she needed another go to release the sexual tension. Grabbing a vibrator, she wasted no time in shoving it in depends and cranking it up.

After another climax, she finally relaxed, feeling tired and full. She faintly felt something kick from within as if trying to resist being broken down into nutrients for her body, but all was forgotten as the vibrator buzzed and her eyelids closed.