Brother's Protection

A young blond boy called for his older brother, "Gilby!" He knew that he had done something really, really naughty, his vater would be so angry too. Ludwig was looking for his brother for some guidance for what to do, because if there was one person that had gotten on Germania's bad side the most, it was Gilbert.

Gilbert turned his head just as the child rammed into him. He had been talking to his two best friends just seconds ago about the party that was happening later that night, but he was knocked square on his ass with a sore stomach where Ludwig had head butted him.

"Oi, West, watch it." Gilbert said prying the child off of him. He wasn't that upset though, he loved his brother too much for something simple like this to really bother him.

Francis laughed at the two, he wished he had a little brother like the Prussian sometimes. "You're brother is really cute Gilbert." A smile lit up his face as he fondly looked at the child.

"Watch it Francis," Gilbert warned as he dusted himself off and glared slightly at his friend. He knew that Francis would go after any one, man or women.

"Non, my meaning is purely innocent." Francis offered a small smile. He was already more than aware what would happen if he looked at the albino's brother in that way. Ludwig was still far too young for him anyways, maybe in a hundred years or so they would both be a reasonable age. He may be a pervert, but never a pedophile.

"Um guys, why is he crying?" Antonio asked, again not reading the atmosphere of what had taken place between his two friends.

The other two were surprised by the was that the Spaniard had noticed something like that before they had. "Luddy? What's wrong?" Gilbert inquired, though not that concerned that something terrible had happened. If it was that horrible, then the child would've gone to Germania.

"I'm sorry!" Ludwig cried burring his head in his older brother's shirt and hugging his waist.

Gilbert gently rubbed Ludwig's back, "What are you sorry for?" One thing was for sure, if the child had come crying to him, it was something that was going to have Wilhelm ready to flip.

Ludwig gave a choked cry, as he admitted what dastardly deed he had done. "I-I broke Vati's sword!"

Gilbert found himself completely speechless for a moment. What big brotherly advice could he give for destroying the sword? It was an relic from Wilhelm's days of being a much stronger nation, the one he used to finally knock Rome down with to end his slavery. Despite its age, it was still dangerous and kept in top shape. The teen had learned himself not to touch it when he was younger than Ludwig. Little boys that touched dangerous objects always got a sore behind.

Francis noticed his friend's struggle, "How did you do that?" Breaking a sword certainly had to take some doing.

"I found it in the woodshed." Luddy started explaining. "It was kind of heavy when I picked it up, but I thought I could carry it. But, then I dropped it on the ground." the ground in that particular spot happened to be all stones, it made a few tasks easier for the Germanic nations that way. Ludwig's blue eyes dripped more tears, "Vati's going to be so mad. What do I do Gilbert? I was just playing around."

Gilbert ruffled his hair, he could never understand how the child could stand having it slicked back all the time, and honestly replied. "I'm not really sure, Luddy."

All three of the teenagers were silent, they all knew how Germania dealt with naughty boys who didn't listen as each had been on the receiving end multiple times. They also knew that there was no chance of Ludwig getting out of his well deserved punishment.

"Ludwig, Gilbert!" Wilhelm called out from the house. "If you don't want me feeding the swine your lunch you best get in here."

"We have to go," Prussia mumbled. "I'll see you guys tonight."

Brother's ProtectionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara