~un~

And there I sit lying on the ground drowning myself in sorrows in the place I used to always feel safe. ~ his arms.

Things have changed. Every night i use to have him hold me. his warmth surrounding me. he promised he would never leave. but here i am lying alone, while he's surrounding another in his warmth. the door slammed open. I sat up and looked at him, up and down he was dirty and smelled, I was done with this every night. I got up "baby how are you" he asked as I brushed past him to go into the shower, my safe spot.
I was sitting on the bottom letting the steaming hot water splash against my back. I was sobbing at this point i couldn't keep pretending seeing him like that was okay.
~Nick~
She knows what I've been doing. I came in to our room seeing her at her breaking point. She went into the shower and I could hear her crying. I went in quietly stripping checking my body for any marks that were noticeable. I slowly pulled the curtain seeing her sitting. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her up on me her back against my chest, she was still crying. I turned her around her puffy bare face looking down not making eye contact. I picked up her head the water droplets flying all over us. I kissed her on the forehead.
~
We never said a word. All I heard was the sound of water and my sniffles. I was surrounded by his warmth again, but i still felt so cold.

❌❌❌❌❌
-yo sorry for like the punctuation mistakes I didn't want to know if I wanted to capitalize or not do it yikes.
- Please vote thankyouu!!