Chapter Four

Abigail's POV
I just ran out of that hall. I couldn't face Ryan anymore, if I did I would break down in front of him and I didn't want that. I need him to live in happiness, and my happiness lies in his. I reached home and fed Max as he again started crying, soon he calmed down looking somewhere, I turned to look where he was looking and got the shock of my life.

It was Ryan at the door, oh lord, I guess he followed me. I didn't want this! Even after all my warnings, my rude behavior he followed me till here!!! Unbelievable!!!! This man is something else!

Ryan's POV

God! My baby is so cute! Abi was trying to calm him, but he saw me and calmed down on his own, my baby! He became quiet with only one glance of his father! Abigail also turned towards me and was shocked to me there. She should be, running away from me wasn't going help her at all.

I went slowly toward them. I took the baby from her hands and held it in my own. Oh my, he looks damn cute, just like me! They say right, like father like son! And I can proudly say, he is my son!!

I started playing with him and he laughed in his baby voice, that's so cute!!! I look towards Abigail with murderous eyes and asked her, "Any valid reason for the act of hiding my baby from me?" I asked her in a little rude tone, "Yes, I have already told you that your no one to me or my baby, he is my baby and not yours!!" She answered in the most harsh tone she had, well that technique wouldn't work on me again, "Well that is no valid reason for this act, this is my child and I do deserve to know that I have a child. Divorce isn't a reason, Ms Abigail Williamson" I replied in a calm tone, "And you know what this divorce was demanded by you, not me. I was happy staying with you, I don't know myself what did I do in order to get a punishment as divorce. If you still don't know this, it's my duty to tell you, I STILL LOVE YOU!" I continued.

Abigail's POV

Oh my god!!! He still loves me!! Is this a dream? I hope not, and if it is a dream I would love to live in it forever! Abigail, control yourself girl. You know what will happen if you carry forward this relation, get a hold of yourself.

"But I don't!!! I don't love love you Mr. Mathew, get that in your thick head!! Yes, I asked for divorce and it's completely my wish whether I want to tell you about Max or not. Understand!! You are not like me, y-your neither rich n-nor matching to my status. Understand!" I said in the most harsh time I could with choking in the end. How could I've said that to him?? I never bothered about his status or money, then how?

I looked up to him and I saw tears in his eyes and that was all due to me. I was the reason for his tears.

"Yes, your right, I can't be like you. I can't stop loving you like you stopped loving me!" He said with teary eyes. I'm the only one responsible for those tears, and I'm wrong, I should have told him before. I hate myself for hurting him. It's all due to me

Ryan's POV

I had tears in my eyes listened that she doesn't love me anymore. How can that happen, we loved each other a lot, but I never knew status and money mattered, she was never like this before, I don't know what happened to her all of a sudden. She hurt me, and she hurt me a lot!!

"Yes, your right, I can't be like you. I can't stop loving you like you stopped loving me!" I said in a broken voice and being on a verge to cry, she hurt me a lot. I can't stay away from her, I really love her. I pulled her closer to me and kept Max on the sofa nearby. I could make out she is shocked, I hugged her tightly not wanting to leave her, to lose her again! I broke the hug and kisses her on her forehead and left from there, I feared if I would stay there any longer,m I would have ended up doing something wrong.

I reached home and sat on my bed. After a few seconds of silence, I cried, I cried remembering all her hurtful words, I couldn't bear hearing that!! I soon fell asleep due to the tiredness.

I got up at 8 o'clock, took bath and left for Abigail's house, I really needed my answers.

I soon reached there, the door was open, the scene in front of me shocked the hell out of me. I saw.....

**********