Chapter 2

Unedited

If he really wants you , he'll claim you faster than a crackhead snatching up lose change . - anonymous

Zac's POV

Kaitlynn Johns . The most fucking annoyig , fucking infuriating , fucking stu pid , fucking beautiful,  fucking caring , fucking perfect girl ever . Come Zac , get your head in the game . You can't  let a girl fool you . You can't let a girl fuck your life like this . Why can't you just be normal.  You know . Just fuck her and go . Why did you stick around Zac , why . I'll tell you why , you turning into a sap .

Currently , im standing in front of my bathroom mirror trying to convince myself that i dont need her , that i dont need the love of my life . Im such a fuck up . She'll never want be after this . She probably already knows . I bet Fiona told . The problems of having a little sister who's bestfriends with your girlfriend.  Well ex now . I have to contact her . I have to explain why .

But how . There aint no excuse for what i did . She didnt derserve it . No one does .

As i exit the bathroom door i am attacked with curious glances from my oh so loving family , which consists of my Twin brother Cameron , mother and our massive saint Bernard Molly . Well Molly's glance is not so much curious to why i was cursing at my self over and over in the room right across the lounge but more curious to where her lunch might be .

"I'm going out for a bit mom " i yell , grabbing my keys off the counter top .

" sure sure , if you see Fiona tell her to get her ass back to this house soon . Her rooms a mess "

" Okay "

I drive to Hannah's house . They must be there .

During the drive i get a text from Tyler Posey telling me to meet him and Dylan at a soccer game . Might as well have some fun right .

Kaitlynns POV

" you know what girl , i know exactly what will cheer you up . " Hannah exclaims with a tad too much excitement

" i know too , but unicorns and mermaids dont exist , so its even less likely for them to invite my sorry ass to a party " i respond , the sarcasm quite visible in my tone.

" just listen , the school is holding a competition.  Its an art competition.  Meaning any type of art . Music , dance or actual paintings .it ends june 17 . "

" okay , so whats so cool about it . We just going to end up putting hard work in and end up winning some crappy prize . " Fiona states from the fridge while serching for some water . Her mouth is probably burning from the hot wings she just had . I told her eat slowly . She never listens .

" well if you'd let me finish you might fricken hear what the prize is " Hannah exclaims irritation quite clear .

" continue then your highness " retaliates Fiona in a British accent and visible smirk on her face

" the main prize is a trip to. . . . " Hannah drums on the table with her spoon , dramatic much " Ibiza "  she finally screams  with me and Fiona soon joining in. 

Ibiza the island for teens . The craziest , funniest , coolest place ever . Especially for teenagers or anyone who just wants to have fun .

" OMgggggggggggg , we must enter " Fiona practically screams .

" i agree , a opportunity like that cant pass us . " i reply , grinning from ear to ear .

" so we all agree we have to enter " Fiona and i nod our heads to inform Hannah that shes quite right . " the big question now is , what do we do "