chapter 1

Kaitlynn POV

I always knew he was a liar . He was way to good to be true . I should've thought about this more . Why am i such a idiot ? Blind to he's sly ways . Ill tell you why . Its because i love him. I dont want  to . I try not to , but its is clear that i love .

"Are you sure you want to go back to your dorm " my best friend Fiona Efron interrupts my thoughts .

" umm , yeah , i dont really have much of a choice . " i reply , with a slight scowl .

" he really did it this timw didnt he ? "

" he always does it . Urgh , i wish i wasnt so weak and pathetic  , then I'd be able to leave hes sorry ass behind . "

" stay strong sister , i know he loves you , he just , " she pauses for a few seconds ,  i assume shes teying to find the right words,  " doesnt know how to show it .

I hope shes right . I've never fallen for someone as much as I've fallen for him . Zac fucken Efron . The biggest asswhole on campus . But oh my fucking word the most goergous human ever . With he's black - brown hair and light blue emotionless  eyes . Hes strong intimidating figure.  And hes lips , light pink , are always sufficiently moisturized . Zac Efron the school's fuckboy , and unfortunately the root of all my problems . I swear the only reason no one has dared killed him for hes asswhole was , was because of hes male model looks . No one could deny hes handsome-ness and hes amazing man - hood .

Yip , thats  right , I Kaitlynn Johns basically asked to ruin my life by fucking Zac Efron  I swear this is the things my mother talk about when she say i catch on shit . I was a dream come true , and when he asked me out afterwards instead of just tossing me to the side like hes other one night stands , i was shook . I said yes , obviously  . Who wouldnt . If i only i knew .

snap snap , goes Fiona's fingers in front of my eyes .

"Huh" , i say trying to recover from my own thoughts .

" i was asking if you want to stop by Hannah crib for lunch . " Fiona says

" ummh , yeah sure "

" cooler bags "

" I know you having problems with a pecific male specimen right now, but would it be cool if we pick up Tyler on our way to Hannah's . Dylan and him are going to watch a soccer game and he toteled hes car last week in a drag race " she asks , cautionsly

" yeah sure , i dont  mind at all . " i say , sounding slightly to harsh

"You sure ? "

" yeah , yeah , hurry up for i walk "

Fiona makes a quick turn , and continues down the road . A road i know to well . Tyler, Fiona boyfriend lives further down , however Fiona lives in the first turn off . Since im bestfriends with Fiona , I've obviously been to house quite often , unfortunately her house is also home to the little piggy , named Zac.  Sometimes i wish i never met him , but my word . He is a great reliever. and every now and again , he does show me affection. 

Fiona is so lucky to have a boyfriend like Tyler. Sweet , charming , caring not to mention RESPECTFUL.  he would never tell her that her dress is too revealing or sex her in a puplic toilet - even if she did enjoy it .

We stop at a blue double story with a white fence and semi green grass . Fiona practically jumps out as she opens the gate and knocks on the door . The handle slowly turns and Tyler steps out looking handsome as always . He soon grows a huge grin seeing Fiona on hes porch . Hes dressed in a long grey top along with a loose grey jeans and a pair of white nikes . He has a black beanie over hes curly hair . Fiona on the other had is dressed in a tight black jean and white top , ticked in , that has a small alien emoji on the pocket . Her brown shoulder length hair is wild  with curls .  They honestly are too cute for my liking . She hugs him and he immediately lifts her off the ground as she wraps her legs around him . Those too have always claimed to be the innocent couple , but something must be happening there . Fiona had a purity ring since garde eight , but a few months after she started dating Tyler in grade 11 , she stopped wearing it . Theres so much passion in that relationship,  even their cheek kisses hold alot of heat .

I move my arm to honk the horn and Tyler immediately realises his grip and lowers her to the ground . Fiona flushes a light pink as they slowing begin walking to the car after one last quick kiss .

Tyler gets in the back , and gives me a quick wave in the review mirror , while Fiona gets in the drivers seat and sends me apologetic smile , which i return .

I love them as a couple so much , although i also hate them being happy.  Its not fair .

Fiona starts the engine and starts off for Hannah and Dylan's apartment . Which is not to far away .

The rest of the drive is silent except for the annoying sound of Tyler's keyboard as he does , whatever the hell hes doing on that damn phone.

As we pull into a tared driveway , i realise we've arrived and Hannah and Dylan's apartment .  Hannah is one of my bestfriends . It was always Hannah,  Fiona and myself since the beginning . Hannah is  also one of the lucky ones . She has an amazing boyfriend , who would never treat her anyless than shes worth . Hannah and Dylan have been together for 3 years sttaight now , but to be honest they really a clichè couple . You know , the whole cheerleader and jock type of vibes . Even though i'm really angry at happy couples right now , i must admit , they look amazing together

Fiona  stops and we all get out.  We climb what seems to be 1000 steps up to there apartment.  Fiona knocks and Hannah comes almost immediately smiling and jumping and hugs me so tight . Shes dressed in a simply adidas track suit with a messy bun . Her light brown eyes sparkling in slight sunlight shinning through the clouds.

" someone has clearly  been getting hit  right "  Fiona comments with a slight smirk on her face , earning her a friendly slap on the back from Hannah. 

" mmmm , sure , and where might your purity ring be ? " Hannah replies with a cocky smile

" fuck off "  Fiona says and shows her the finger with a great big smile .

Zac's POV

i always knew i was a liar . People always tolde me over and over , " Zac  you a bad person , no one will ever love you ."  This was never a problem  for me though, I never loved anyone before and i never needed anyone to love me , i was perfectly okay with my bunch of fake friends . Until her , Kaitlynn fucking Johns.  I would never admit it but that girl , she , she owns me , every fiber of my being .