deal

August 12, 2010 a.t.b. after the empire of Britannia conquer Japan lelouch and Nunnally vi Britannia ex member of royalty were sleeping outside near a forest while his best friend Suzaku was searching any place to sleep that is safe for them if any Japanese found the two of them they will be killed or torture them without any remorse as an act of revenge. Lelouch thinking about his hatred against his father just boiled more to them they are nothing more than pawn's and force to survive in a war after nation.

"Big brother are you cold?" the gentle princess concern for her brother.

"No Nunnally I'm fine we make it through we just have to wait for Suzaku-" before lelouch could said anymore he saw up in dark night sky something was coming towards their way and theirs two of them it was like a meteor but was to small not only that it shape was humanoid than it passes the Britannia siblings and crash landed nor far from them near the seaside of the cliff curious what it is Lelouch carried Nunnally from his back and walking towards it.

Amazing system started to reboot and remembers the experiment that his father was conducting gone wrong along with his twin brother the first thing he saw was the ocean it was the first time he saw the blue salty liquid in front of him and was amaze he always hear his creator always refer their birth place the blue planet then suddenly he saw his brother looking at him with those orange glowing eyes.

"What are doing Amazing" with both his arms cross.

"I'm just enjoying the view of the ocean it was my first time seeing it". as Amazing stood up same height like his brother.

"True I don't why seeing the ocean makes me fell calm even were both machines I like seeing it as both A.I. just gaze the night ocean

"You think dad just install his fetish in our hard drive" Amazing saying his suggestion.

"Probably but I seem can't contact the moon base as if it doesn't exist not only that there's no satellite in the sky at all is like every communication channel not in our frequencies".

"Are you telling were gone back in time?"

"Probably the chance is astronomical"

Lelouch was hiding behind a rock to look at the thing that crash he was shock seeing two knightmares but the difference is that they look more humanoid, much taller and different colors one of them was combination white and blue, it's chest has a round color Turquoise including his eyes, it has two sword attached at it's thigh, a sword like equipment and shield on both of it's arms, the back of its has something like wings attaching the other one was similar to the white knightmare but the difference was the color scheme is dark purple and black while it's chest were scarlet red it's right arm was holding a blade similar to the white one minus the shield. Lelouch wasn't expert in technology but what he saw was a work of art that makes knightmares frames put to shame, he wanted to look closer, then he trip on the rock causing him fall along with his sister.

"Nunnally are you all" as the ex-prince charge towards his sister no in care if they two knightmare saw him.

"Looks like we have spies and both of them are kids" Amazing was scanning the two ex-Britannia.

"Stay back I'm warning you as Lelouch shield Nunnally with his body.

"Hey were not going to harm we just want some question and also we can help the little one there and her paralyze condition" as the blue one pointed Nunnally that Lelouch was protecting.

"What can you help her my little sister is paralyze and blind the doctors said there's no way to heal her".

"That's when you're wrong kid I have the means to cure her if you let me" it was no lie with the GN particles can help the regenerating process including paralyze and he was equip with that functions to help pilots heal during battle.