Chapter 8

Y/n's pov
I pushed the tape outwards with my tongue. It came off a littled. I shook my head violently and go the blindfold off. I got my pocket knife out of my sleeve and cut the ropes off. I got up and ripped the tape off the whole way. I heard footsteps echoing and started running for it. I ran out into the streets right in to Shizuo. I hugged him tightly.
"Hey kid what's up." He smiled. I looked at him all teary eyed his expression went from happy to pissed.
"Who." I pointed to the two guys looking around for me. I let go of him. He walked over to them and beat them up. Izaya then came around.
"Oh Y/n-Chan I thought you were at home." He said.
"I was." I said drying my face.
"Who made you cry?" He asked seriously. He looked over to see Shizuo beating two guys half to death.
"The yellow scarves." He ponder. He grabbed my hand and ran to their warehouse. He opened the door.
"Izaya." I heard Masaomi growl. He walked around and started talking the conversation was a little hard to pick up on.
"NOW TELL ME!" Izaya yelled.
"What's with your mens obsession with my girlfriend?" He asked. A man grabbed me from behind and pulled me into the warehouse his hand covering my mouth. Izaya gritted his teeth.
"Lookie who I found." He laughed. Izaya went to come over when he got shoved to the ground.
"How about a little fun." I bit his hand and he dropped me. I punched him in the nose and you could hear it break. Then I kicked him in the stomach.
"Well You are Shizu-Chans little sister." Izaya said getting up. I smiled and ran over to help him. I took him out only to run into Tom and Shizuo. Shizuo looked at me angrily.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Taking him to his house." I said.
"Why?" He still looked incredibly angry.
"He's hurt and I wanna help." I said.
"Just leave that flea to die." He turned around and started walking.
"I can't do that." I yelled to him.
"Don't tell me you actully like him." He scoffed.
"I don't like him." I paused for a second.
"I love him." He walked over to me and I tightly closed my eye.
"Love? Are you sure?" I popped my eyes open to look at him.
"Yeah." I smiled.
"Just don't bring him to the house or around me. The next time I see him there better be a ring on your finger or I'll kill him." He said lighting a cigarette. My eyes lit up and  I smiled.
"Really." I was super happy. He nodded. We walked home and as we walked into the door I sighed.
"What?" Shizuo asked.
"I have work tomorrow." I slumped over. He patted my head.
"That's part of growing up kid." He laughed.
"I'm gonna head to bed then. Goodnight Shizuo." I smiled at him.
"Night Kiddo." He sat on the couch. The next morning I woke and took a shower. After my Shower I  changed into black shorts and white shirt with a dark blue short sleeved jacket. I slipped on my black converse and grabbed my bad and headed to work. I was walking to work and looking down at my phone I ran into someone.
"I'm so sorry." I appoligized. I looked up to see two young girls hanging on to a blue haired boy.
"Its ok." He said.
"Oh you're y/n aren't you?" The one with two braids asked.
"Yeah." I smiled werily.
"Thought so Izaya is always talking about how cute you are." She smiled.
"He really is." The Short haired one agreed.
"You guys know Izaya?" I asked.
"See look at that Kururi he doesn't even tell his girlfriend about us." She complained.
"Mairu, he never talks about us." The short haired one sighed.
"Actually he did mention you guys a few times. He just never showed me what you guys looked like." I said.
"Well it was nice meeting you we need to go come one Kururi." Mairu pulled her away. The blue hair boy looked at me then at his phone then walked away. I looked at my phone. Then started running to work. I got there and went to the back to change. After changing I stood at the door and waited. The bell rang.
"Hello. How may I help you?" I smiled sweetly.
"A private table in the back rooms would be great." I looked up and saw Horada and his crew. I nodded and led them to a back room. We walked into it.
"Someone will be right with you." I said.
"But we want you as our maid." Horada grinned.
    "Ok. What do you guys want?" I smiled.
    "Tea is fine. Vanillia caremel tea." He said as the other two nodded. I left and got the tea. I came back and set them on the table.
    "Will that be all today?" I asked. He nodded.
    "Well give me a ring if you need anything else." I said. I was about to leave when one of the guys stood in front of the door. I turned around and Horada was really close to me.
    "How about you stay." He put his hand against the door. I nodded. He put his head beside mine.
    "Nobody can save you this time." He whispered. Just then there was a knock on the door. They back away from the door as I answered it.
    "Oh y/n, Mr. Orihara is here." Mrs. Akiyama said. I nodded and bowed to them men.
    "I'm sorry but everytime Mr. Orihara is here I am to be his personal maid. I walked out and to the door.
    "Hello." I smiled. He gave me a loving smile back.
    "I thought I'd come visit you at work." He smiled. I took him to a table and got him what he usually orders. He pointed to the seat across from him and I sat.
    "I just saw your sisters on my way here." I said.
    "Is Mairu still planning to murder me?" He asked with a smirk.
    "Not that I know of." I looked a little confused.
    "Speaking of sibling I just saw Kasuke not that long ago he was looking for you and Shizu-chan." He said after swallowing his food.
    "Okay I'll see him after work then." I smiled as Izaya pushed his dirty dishes to the end of the table. He then had a sersous look on his face. He leaned close to me.
    "Who is in the back room?" He asked.
    "Horada and his gang." I said shakily.
    "What did they do to you." He was a little angry now.'
    "Nothing you got here just in time to save me." I smiled and pecks his cheek. He smiled back and got up.
    "Well your shift should be over so lets go." He said.
    "Ok. I gotta change first." I said grabbing the dishes. He nodded and I took the dishes up to the counter and went back to the changing room. When I walked back there Horada and his gang were in there.