Chapter 2

Izaya's pov
The next day I saw Shizuo and Tom leave to do there job without (y/n). So I decided to walked over to Shizuo's. I knock on the door
"Coming." I heard her through the door. "Hi what's up." She said opening the the door.
"Hello (Y/n)-Chan." I smiled. She looked at me to try to figure out who I was. I smiled at her which caused her to blush for some reason. She really is an interesting human.
"Hold on and you can come in." She said. I walked in and sat on the couch. She ran into a room and closed the door to it. A few minutes later she came out and was in a red shirt with a black short sleeve jacket and dark blue shorts and black and red converse. I felt my face become a little warm.
    "So where do you wanna go?" I asked. She just shrugged and began scribbling on a piece of paper that she place on the fridge.
    "I have two questions for you." She said
    "Ok." I smiled.
    "One, How did you know my name and address? Second, What's your name?" She said looking around.
    "Well I knew your name and address because I'm an Info broker and second Izaya Orihara." I told her. Just then I heard a scream.
    "IZAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!" Shizuo screamed.
(Y/n)'s Pov   
"Love to stay but I have to go." Izaya said as he kissed me on the lips.
    "YOURE SO DEAD! GET BACK HERE YOU FLEA!" Shizuo screamed as he flew past me holding a street sign.
    "Oh wow Look at Shizuo go!" Erika shouted. Kyohei sighed and walker laughed.
"Hey guys." I said to them.
"Oh Hey (y/n)-chan!" Walker smiled. Erika slid over to me and whispered in my ear.
"I saw Izaya kiss you." My face got all red as I started spouting gibberish.
"Are you ok?" Kyohei asked.
"Yeah I'm fine just a little famished." I said swatting at the air in front of me.
"How about Russia Sushi?" Walker suggested
"Sounds good. I haven't been there in a long time." I smiled. We got in to Saburo's van and drove to the sushi place. We got out and were greeted by Simon.
"Oh (y/n). Long time no see." Simon smiled.
"Hello Simon." I smiled
"Come in come and eat." Simon showed us in and sat us in a booth.
    "Thank you." Erika and I said to him. We ordered a bunch of different kinds of Sushi's. I ordered a fatty tuna it being my favorite.
    "Wow (y/n)-chan you're so adorable." Erika and Walker smiled at me.
    "Thank you." I smiled at them. They started squealing.
    "It's like your straight of an anime." Walker said. I looked down and continued eating my food.
    "Oh (y/n), why were you with Izaya?" Kyohei asked.
    "I wanted to know how he knew my name and where I lived." I said swallowing my tuna. We continued eating and talking about stuff.
    "Well (y/n) do you have a job yet?" Walker asked.
    "Not yet, why?" I replied.
    "Because my friend is hiring and you would be perfect." He smiled.
    "Ok." I smiled.
    "Meet us tomorrow." He said. We then walked outside and it was dark and raining. I started shuffling home with my bag on top of my head so I wouldn't get wet. I walked up to the house and walked in.
    "Hey Shizuo." I yelled through the house. There was no answer but a note on the table.
    Sorry I'll be home late and Kyohei told me you guys were hanging out so I'll see you when your home.
            -Shizuo

I walked into my room and grabbed a towel. I walked into the bathroom and ran a bath. After getting undressed I got into the warm bath and filled it with bubbles. Just then I heard the door open and close and foot steps close in. I heard the door start to open. Right when the door open I flung the shower curtain closed.
"Wow (y/n)-chan you know its not safe to leave your door unlocked." Izaya smiled opening up the curtain. I started throwing bottles at him.
"Ow thats hurt. Why would you do that." he whinned.
"BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING A TOTAL PERV!" I yelled at him. He smirked but then the door opened up.
"(Y/n). Im Home." Shizuo called through the house.
"I'm in the bathroom." I replied.
"Ok just come out when your done then." He said.
"Ok". I had Izaya hand me my towel and I closed the curtain, drained the water and wrapped the towel around myself. I got out of the tub and Izaya pushed me against the wall and kissed me.
"Bye (y/n)-chan." Then he crawled through the window and left. I got dressed and headed out to the living room. I sat down on the couch with my head on Shizuo's lap.
"So how was your day with Kyohei and his gang?" Shizuo asked.
"Pretty good. We went to Russia Sushi and Walker got me a job interview tomorrow." I smiled.
"Well that's great." He smiled back. We talked for awhile and watched tv and fell asleep on the couch.