first encounter

Amazing and Dark Matter

A.D. 2414 it has been 50 years since humanity became innovator and travel to the stars colonizing different worlds and coexistence with the ELS and any other life forms they encounter. This is not all but a man creating his grandfather legacy his name is Hikari F. Seie the grandson of Setsuna F. Seie and Feldt Grace, Hikari knows of the story of how his grandfather who was label as a terrorist to hero in the history of the end war of Humanity. He was a scientist trying to replicate the Exia that his grandfather use even nowadays people prefer to use GNW-100A Sakibure which has more performance but he believes that the old ones is still the best. The creation of the Exia's he called PPGN-001 Gundam Amazing Exia and PPGN-002/DM Gundam Exia Dark Matter the twin brother of amazing. The difference of this mobile suit it uses A.I as an interface along with the ELS liquid metal or blood making it more organic like and the Gundam size to 20 feet so it be easier to move and avoid stepping on anyone by accident since it was the mobile suit blind spot being too tall also helps to move faster like an average human including the improvement Quantum teleportation device is a phenomenon that allows an object or vehicle to circumvent traditional distances through the usage of GN Particles. The nature of these phenomena was totally based on time-scape control done by supersaturating a plane with further purified GN Particles. Hikari thought that by using A.I that humanity can calculate the distance between other galaxies easier and faster similar to the Hyperdrive theory that allows much faster travel not only that this would also prevent any hostile contact on unknown galaxy chart or crash on any space asteroid or debris during the jump . As the father and creator of the A.I he thought both them how to interact and talk among the humans and ELS, their personality were different even were like twins Amazing was like Hikari favorite character Sonic the hedgehog when he was a kid that everyone easily can befriend while his twin brother Dark matter was like shadowthe hedgehog very scary but thinks what's best for their father and only lets him the one check his system and nobody else. Even so the A.i. were well taken by both human and ELS and they were treat as equals But every good things always come to an end, something went wrong during the field test at the moon surface both mobile suit started to act funny when both use Quantum Teleportation at the same time cause the GN-drives to be overload if that wasn't enough it activate trans-arms system by itself causing both machines to create more power thus causing a crack in space and time on surface of the moon which seems impossible as both machine trying to get away they were sucked and vanish without a trace to Hikari dismay for he treated them like his own son (even though he had a son) with the machine gone the Government saw potential of the project as an opening or traveling to other dimensions and other galaxies but for Hikari he felt like he lost it even if the government funded the research even so he has a gut feeling that they will be all right an he well meet them again.