o1

"I can't believe this is already going to be my senior year," Yiyang said as she and Guanlin sat on the old sofa and watched the stars.

"Yeah, time flies fast," Guanlin added with a sigh.

"It feels like we started hanging out here only yesterday."

"Indeed."

"I hope I won't have any regrets this year. Well, I will have regrets, but I want lesser regrets," Yiyang mentioned with a faint chuckle. "There are so many things I regret last year."

"I have loads of regrets too," Guanlin agreed with a forced laugh leaving his lips.

"You? Regrets? You shouldn't have regrets. You're still so pure~ Still a baby~" Yiyang looked at the younger one and played with his hair.

"Oh, my god. I am not a baby," Guanlin reminded the older one. "Stop looking at me like I'm a kid."

"Then, what do you want me to look you as?" Yiyang smirked lightly.

"Just look at me as a man," Guanlin answered seriously.

Yiyang simply gave him a warm smile and rubbed his cheeks gently because she didn't know what to answer.

"Aren't you sleepy yet?" Yiyang questioned, not wanting to leave the boy hanging as she yawned a little.

"I'm not sleepy yet," Guanlin answered.

"Alright then. I'll wait until you're sleepy. I don't want you to be here alone." Yiyang yawned once more and covered her body with a blanket that she had brought up with her from her apartment.

"You're sleepy, though."

"It's alright," Yiyang assured the boy, trying her best to keep her eyes open. "I can still accompany you. Just talk to me. I won't fall asleep."

Guanlin sighs and puts Yiyang's head on his lap, making her chuckle lightly. "You're sleepy. Just sleep alright?"

Yiyang nodded in defeat and proceeded to close her eyes.

Soon enough, Yiyang was sound asleep - leaving Guanlin to watch the skies alone as she played with Yiyang's hair.

This position was normal for the two. They've done this often and sometimes, Guanlin rests his head on Yiyang's lap.

They sometimes acted like siblings and sometimes acted like couples - making Guanlin feel confused about Yiyang's feelings for him.

But, he wasn't confused about his feelings for her. He loved her a lot. More than just his noona or jiejie. More than just his friend. More than just his neighbour.

.

unedited

.

i miss kim donghyun. i hope guanlin makes it to top 11.