"WHAT KIND OF STUPID QUESTION IS THAT??!!! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID!!!" Her sisters roared, startling all the boys in the cabin.

"What did he do?" Reiner questioned, confused as to why all the girls were now shooting murderous glares at Bertholdt. The endangered boy took a step backwards, pressing his back against the wooden frame of the bed behind him.

"You should have seen it!" Sasha exclaimed, still glaring at him. "You should have seen Phoenix!" She exclaimed again, still unbelievably angry.

"What he must have done was truly horrible." Armin spoke up, trying to figure out exactly what he had done to get all the girls as angry as they were.

"I-I'm sorry." Bertholdt apologized, frantically searching his mind for away to save himself. "R-really, I-I am! I d-didn't mean to make h-her cry s-so much!" He exclaimed then slapped a hand over his mouth, realizing what he had just said.

"Wait just one second! He," Eren said, gesturing to Bertholdt who was cowering in fear beneath all the glares being shot at him. "Made Phoenix Yukimaru, the Phoenix Yukimaru cry?! How is that even possible?! I mean, look at him, the guy's a coward!"

At that very moment, the door to the bathroom flew open to reveal Phoenix standing there, the look on her face told everyone she had heard everything. Every last thing.

Bertholdt was in danger.

Phoenix looked just about ready to kill something. "Bertholdt, it was nice knowing you." Reiner said , placing a hand on his shoulder.

"H-Hi, Ph-Phoenix." Bertholdt stuttered, sweating and smiling nervously. "You bastard." She muttered, walking towards Bertholdt, the murderous look on her face was enough to make him fall to his knees.

"I'm sorry!" He pleaded, pressing his hands together. "Apologizing won't save you." Phoenix replied standing in front of him. "I'm giving you three seconds to run. 1. . ." She began counting.

Before she could say another number, Bertholdt had already disappeared from the girls' cabin in a flash.

Armin was in deep trouble.

After witnessing Phoenix's combat prowess, the trainees had formed something they called 'The Death Circle.' They had formed a circle around Phoenix and anyone brave, unlucky or stupid enough to step into that circle had to face Phoenix head-on.

Unfortunately, that unlucky person was Armin and like Jean had said, there was no way of getting out. The endangered boy had frantically searched for an escape route but found none.

Jean was a truly wise half man, half horse.

"Can we get this over with?" Phoenix asked impatiently, running a hand though the red hairs that graced her head. She then proceeded to twirl a loose strand of hair that had fallen over her face.

"Y-yeah." Armin agreed, getting into a pitiful fighting stance. Memories of what Phoenix had done to him last time he dared to try and fight her flashed in his mind and he shivered, he had fainted from blood loss that day and broken many body parts.

Phoenix entered her fighting stance as well, a bored expression visible on her features. "Since I'm so nice, I'll give you the liberty of trying to land the first hit." She said. A few snickers and murmurs spread through the crowd as a result of her statement.

"Phoenix and nice are two words you will never see in a sentence together."

"Phoenix? Nice? No way in hell."

"If that was supposed to be a joke, she sure made a good one."

Were three of the few comments she could hear from the mess of conversations among the trainees.