Chapter 2: First Day

Start from the beginning

"Alize" I greeted, totally pleased to finally see someone that I know.

"Where are you heading?" she asked me. She had long black hair and green eyes. She was really beautiful.

"I am going to the English class" I said with a smile."And you?" I asked wishing that she was in the same class as me.

"Biology" she said, disappointment present in her voice. "But i can wait for you next to your class when your first class is over. I can show you the school if you want" She added.

"Yeah, it would be great, Thank you" I replied enthusiastically before walking back in the class.

"Good morning" she greeted with a smile. "I'm Miss Sera." She said. I smiled back at her."Will you please introduce yourself to the class?" She asked as she walked back to her desk. I turned to the class.

"I'm Shyne Snow" I said now turning to the class. "I came from France four days ago" And I didn't know what to say more. "That's all" I said looking at the teacher, with the fakest smile that I could pull.

"Okay. You may take your seat." She said, pointing at a seat in the middle. I walked to my seat and I could feel all eyes on me. I could hear a low whistle from the back of the class. I blushed and tried to hide my face behind my hair.

The class was soon over. As I rushed to the door, I bumped into someone. The collision made both of us fall on the floor. All my things were scattered on the floor.

"Are you blind? Can't you watch where you're going?" I heard that totally mesmerizing voice snapped at me. As I rose my head to look at the person that was talking to me. I was surprised by the beauty of the guy. He had brown hair, black eyes and a Greek-god like face.

"Excuse me?" I asked in utter disbelief while standing up.

"Oh, you're deaf too," he snapped at me. One thing that I hated, was people talking to me rudely. One of my various problems was my temper.

"I'm sorry" I said sarcasm coating my voice. Anger glimmered in my eyes."But normal people don't usually stand in front of a door to talk to their friends" I snapped at him. He looked at me, obviously surprised that I stood up to him. I smirked before turning on my heels. Quickly I was joined by Alize.

"You know that you have practically insulted the most popular boy of this school?" She asked.

"I didn't insult him" I muttered while rolling my eyes."I just told him th-" But she stopped me before I told her what I said.

"Yeah, I know. I was watching" She said."But still. Nobody had the guts to reply him the way you did" She said as if I won a gold medal. I smiled at her. When I walked to my locker, I saw Dean leaning against it.

"Hey" he greeted. "So how was class?" he asked me as I put my books back in the locker.

"Great but got some problems with an asshole," I said. I turned to him. He was shocked.He blinked his eyes several times.

"Asshole?" he said as if testing the word."The word seems rude when it's you using it" he smirked. The way he said asshole was just damn funny. I couldn't stop laughing. Suddenly the asshole was behind Dean.

"Oh crap" I murmured. I took my Math book from my locker. Dean followed my gaze.

"Hey dude" The rude boy greeted Dean."What are you doing with her?" he asked him as he looked at me.

"Ethan!" Dean said and they did their hand shake thing. "Well, she's like my little sister" Dean said smiling at me. Inside, in my head, I was surprised by the word sister but also pleased.

"So you're friend with the Asshole?" I asked ignoring Ethan. Dean's mouth dropped open.

"You were talking about him?" Dean nearly whispered. I nodded and looked at Ethan. He clearly was shocked.

"You called me what?" He sneered with a threatening voice. I wasn't afraid of him. Dean was just looking at us.

"An asshole" I said firmly. "Do you want a definition?" I asked with a sarcastic voice. Dean let out a chuckle. Then I heard someone calling me. It was obviously Alize. Ethan just walked angrily in the other direction.

"I'll be waiting for you in the car" Dean said as he followed Ethan. I simply nodded.

Alize walked in front of me and smiled innocently. When I told her what happened, she gasped in shock.

"What did you call him?" She asked. "An asshole?!" she let go a gasp. "The new girl called the popular guy an asshole" she was probably saying it to herself as she was in deep thought after that.