Class was the usual: talking about what the finale exam would be like, passing back quizzes, going over a few verbs and verb rules, and going over what the homework would be. French was one of your favorite classes because the language was spoken so elegantly and beautifully. It was amazing how a language could have such meaning behind it.

Second period was a study hall. You went to the library and sat on one of the couches in the silent area. A few kids were at the tables studying, but you decided to take out a book and read it. Sometimes the librarian would come and chat with you because she knows of your love of books, and would sometimes recommend some books for you to read. (I have theology second period, but I don't want to put my beliefs in the story if you don't believe in it.)

Third period was geometry. You went to your locker and shoved your French binder in there. You searched for the blue notebook that had your geometry homework in it. Your best friend, Lauren, met you at your locker and you both walked up the stairs to geometry.

Geometry was one eventful class. Not only because it was one of your most struggling subjects, but because your teacher decided to forget to seat you somewhere when he switched seats for the class. There was an empty seat right next to your crush, Leo Valdez, and what does your geometry teacher do? He sits you right there.

There was a few minutes to spare before class, so you sat your book bag down and walked to your friend Grace's desk, who sat two seats in front of you. You two talked about a few things, and then the bell rang. You went back to your seat and got your finished homework out.

Mr. Leffers, your geometry teacher, made you trade homework with the person next to you. Since Leo was the person next to you, you and him would always trade. He never had his homework done, so you would have to write them in for him. You didn't mind because you were genuinely nice like that. You would do that for anyone.

You and Leo traded homework, and while trading papers, his hand brushed yours. You tried to control the oncoming blush, and actually managed to succeed.

"I actually got my homework done. I don't know if it's right though.." Leo said.

"It's fine. I'll just erase the incorrect answer and put the correct answer."

That's what you did for everyone. You didn't think that people should be graded on whether an answer was right or wrong. They should be graded on the effort. With that being said, you always gave Leo a 100%.

Taking notes after grading homework was boring. You didn't want nor care about learning geometry. Why try if you were going to fail anyway? You were way more of an algebra person.

You heard the crumbling of a candy wrapper being unwrapped, and you being curious decided to look where the noise was coming from. You looked to your left at Leo, and there he was unwrapping a piece of candy. He smiled awkwardly at you and you concentrated back on taking notes.

You heard Leo throw the wrapper near you, and you gave him the 'what the heck are you doing?' look. He smiled and tossed the wrapper in your bag. You glared at him and just let it be, while he said, "Now you have to take care of it." You replied with an incoherent "Fine."

After what felt like hours, the bell rang. You grabbed your book bag and walked to Lauren's desk. You talked to her while she packed her stuff in her book bag. When she was finished, you both walked down the stairs talking until you were at your locker.