Muffet x Arachnophobic! Fem! Reader (2)

You have been living with Alphys and Mettaton for a while. You were to scared to go further with your journey. Papyrus gave you a purple scarf like his to 'RAISE YOUR BRAVERY LEVELS... IF THERE IS SUCH A THING,'. Sans gave you a jacket like his to just cuddle up with.

Alphys was going through some paper work when someone called. Alphys picked up the phone before hearing Muffet. "(Y/n)." You looked up from your book to see Alphys waving the phone. You nodded and went over to her before taking the phone.

"H..hello?"

"Hello dearie."

You perked at Muffet's voice. Why was Muffet calling you? "I would like for you to come to my home. I understand if you don't want to dearie. I would like to talk some things out." You listened as Alphys watched silently. "I... don't know what to say. Thank you Muffet."

You placed the phone down before Alphys smiled. "T..this would be a perfect chance to get over your Arachnophobia!" Alphys said as you looked down. "I..I guess I'll go." You mumbled before leaving.

You were very nervous.

1) Your Arachnophobia, 2) You somehow grew a crush on the spider. The more you thought about her, the more you couldn't stop thinking about her. You entered her hall to see the walls covered in webs. You walked slowly before seeing a spider hanging from the ceiling. The spider pointed forward before you nodded and trotted ahead.

"Ah! Hello dearie!"

~ Chat ~

You were drinking your cup of spiders as Muffet talked about the Spider Clan. You listened and kept your interest. Muffet then sighed and placed her cup down. "I am sorry that I scared you dearie. I didn't know you had such a fear." You blushed slightly and smiled.

"I..it's ok Muffet! Y..You don't have to a..apologize!" You said as you placed your cup down. Muffet looked at you and smiled softly. You smiled back before you both began to talk again. Muffet listened to how you became scared of spiders before Alphys tested you.

"Oh. I gotta go. Alphys needs help at the lab." You said as you stood up. Muffet perked before she stood up and held your arm gently in two of her hands. You turned to only feel Muffet lips touch yours for a second. Your face glowed with a blush. "Goodbye (y/n)." Muffet said before she went over to her spiders. You walked back to the lap with a huge blush.

Then you saw Alphys taking an FSBdrive out of her computer. "ALPHYS!" Alphys looked at you as you blushed deeply and hid your face in your purple scarf.

"Aww! Y-you look so Kawaii!"

"Alllphyyys!